“We like Dairy Queen”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Dickinson
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed October 20, 2016

Employees too busy flirting to work. We had blizzards, they were good. It was around 800 at night. Not a lot of customers

Reviewed September 17, 2016

Staff was lazy, got our order wrong and allowed my iced drink to partially melt before bringing the rest of our food over, this place needs to better train they're staff on customer service, or get better management that can do so, and also clean the place atleast once in a while. The employees need to under stand the in America you ned to work for money and not just stand around and talk and expect to be paid!

Reviewed September 15, 2016

This is the dirtiest DQ I have ever been to. I stopped going for 4 years. I thought I would try it again to see if it had gotten better. Barely. If what you see is this dirty, I do not want to think about what you can't. Their seems to be a communication barrier between the customers & staff. Maybe I will try in a few more years.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Great grilled chicken salad. Don't expect to pay list price, you will be charged more! I buy the salad and take it to work for lunch, great cold

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Not a single person working there spoke English. Spent more money than an average sit-down. They messed up order. Food was slow. Blizzards came out 15 minutes before food did even though I asked for it the other way around. Won't be back!

1  Thank AdventureSeekingFam