“Good food/Needs updating”

Ranked #31 of 354 Restaurants in Fargo
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Acapulco Mexican Restaurant is located in Fargo and serves authentic and traditional Mexican dishes. Languages: English, Spanish
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We visited Acapulco for dinner. The female helpers were very attentive bringing chips and salsa as soon as we were seated. We ordered our meal and I neglected to show our coupon from the blue book. When I gave it to our waiter, his personality changed. He became snooty and was no longer attentive or friendly. Serious! Don't put 6 coupons in the blue book if you don't want people to use them.
Food was good with a fresh taste and a nice spicy flavor.
The decor was colorful. Seating is icky. The vinyl is peeling off chairs and benches leaving a nasty dirty fabric to sit on.
I still gave 4 stars as we went for the food not the waiter or seating. Probably will only do take out if we go here again.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in town! Pretty authentic food, fast service reasonable prices. I love going here. Thanks Acapulco!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We stopped for supper on a Friday evening. We had been by the place many times, but never stopped. We like Mexican food so we decided to give it a try. Glad we stopped.
The food was very good. It came out fast. The chips and salsa that came out first were homemade and hit the spot.
The service was very good. Prices weren't bad.
Would we go back again? No question--YES.
If you like Mexican food, I don't think you'll go wrong with this.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I had waited a few years before going back again, this time I went for the 250 Coronas and the $5.50 all you can eat tacos. The service here is incredible you never go dry or without chips I found the tacos to be less than average and far less than Taco John's or Taco Bell the meat was full of liquid leading to a soggy shell instantly and a very small amount of meat and a large amount of lettuce, I will go again but will try something different I did see a couple super burritos that looked really good

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Went there for a birthday celebration. Meal was 1/2 price and also a dessert.
Such a bright and colorful place to eat!

Been to Acapulco Mexican fargo? Share your experiences!