“Where we eat in fargo”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2017

When we are in fargo we eat here. The food has never disappointed. Always flavorful with a big variety. The servers a fast and attentive. Was a busy saturday night and was still good service.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Acapulco for dinner. The female helpers were very attentive bringing chips and salsa as soon as we were seated. We ordered our meal and I neglected to show our coupon from the blue book. When I gave it to our waiter, his personality changed. He became snooty and was no longer attentive or friendly. Serious! Don't put 6 coupons in the blue book if you don't want people to use them.
Food was good with a fresh taste and a nice spicy flavor.
The decor was colorful. Seating is icky. The vinyl is peeling off chairs and benches leaving a nasty dirty fabric to sit on.
I still gave 4 stars as we went for the food not the waiter or seating. Probably will only do take out if we go here again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in town! Pretty authentic food, fast service reasonable prices. I love going here. Thanks Acapulco!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We stopped for supper on a Friday evening. We had been by the place many times, but never stopped. We like Mexican food so we decided to give it a try. Glad we stopped.
The food was very good. It came out fast. The chips and salsa that came out first were homemade and hit the spot.
The service was very good. Prices weren't bad.
Would we go back again? No question--YES.
If you like Mexican food, I don't think you'll go wrong with this.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I really enjoyed our 1st visit to this restaurant. The staff was very helpful and even took the time to speak to my wife in her native language Spanish to answer a question she had. We both enjoyed are food and couldn't believe how low the prices are. It was easy to understand why they were packed after peak lunch dining time early in the week. We look forward to returning.