“Plentiful”

Ranked #34 of 374 Restaurants in Fargo
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Acapulco Mexican Restaurant is located in Fargo and serves authentic and traditional Mexican dishes. Languages: English, Spanish
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Very nice people,attentive to your needs.Bright happy colors, decor.Quite extensive menu with a variety for all includes kids and American dishes.The beans were very good although a little thin.Different slant but good on a chicken burritos with flour tortilla deep fried on my combination.The Chili Rellanos had cheese and sauce on the outside but none within. (just different) Salsa on the mild side but plenty of bottled chili sauces on table to make up for it.Very reasonably priced considering portions.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to Acapulco restaurant in Fargo about four times. The food has been very good every time. Last time I was there I had the chicken and beef fajitas. The tortillas were fresh and the guacamole was fresh not from the can. If you like Mexican food I would recommend this restaurant over any of the other Mexican restaurants in Fargo.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

When we are in fargo we eat here. The food has never disappointed. Always flavorful with a big variety. The servers a fast and attentive. Was a busy saturday night and was still good service.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We visited Acapulco for dinner. The female helpers were very attentive bringing chips and salsa as soon as we were seated. We ordered our meal and I neglected to show our coupon from the blue book. When I gave it to our waiter, his personality changed. He became snooty and was no longer attentive or friendly. Serious! Don't put 6 coupons in the blue book if you don't want people to use them.
Food was good with a fresh taste and a nice spicy flavor.
The decor was colorful. Seating is icky. The vinyl is peeling off chairs and benches leaving a nasty dirty fabric to sit on.
I still gave 4 stars as we went for the food not the waiter or seating. Probably will only do take out if we go here again.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in town! Pretty authentic food, fast service reasonable prices. I love going here. Thanks Acapulco!

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Acapulco Mexican fargo? Share your experiences!