“Great atmosphere ”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 374 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Great for everyone. Good variety on the menu. Food was delicious. They are able to accommodate large groups.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank sleepygirltravels

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I called and ordered food to go. This was around 11:45am. I figured it would take a while with it being close to lunch time. I was told over the phone 10-15 minutes. I got there at about 12:03 and was told the food wasn't quite ready yet and it would be about 10 minutes. Slightly frustrated, I stood in the lobby and waited. After a few minutes the man stopped over to me and said the food should be out in a minute. A few more minutes pass. A woman, I'm assuming to be a manager, talked to the man and I could hear her ask if I was waiting for an order. She then went back to the kitchen, came back and told me it would be out shortly. A few more minutes pass. The man walks back to the kitchen again and comes back and says they are just starting to get the food in the bags. A few more minutes pass. The woman noticed me still standing there and asked the man again if I was still waiting. She then told him to ring me up. He got my attention and rang me up. I remained standing in the lobby.... after a few more minutes a gal walks up to the counter with my food. The man asked if I wanted silverware and I said yes. The double checked the bags and off I went. 25 minutes I stood in the lobby waiting for food. 25..... wow. Then I got all of the food back to my office which is only about 5 minutes away. The waffle fries were cold and my salad was disgusting, which I've had before and it was amazing.

1  Thank Becky C
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for shopping. This was my first time at granite city. We were there for lunch. I thought the food was excellent and I will definitely return next time we are in town because there was so many other things on the menu I wanted to try. Our server was great as well. I had the buffalo chicken wrap and the wedge salad. The wedge salad was incredible. The blue cheese dressing so delicious I cannot wait to have it again. Loved the atmosphere also. Nice but still had some pub atmosphere.

1  Thank 782JACKIEH
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

The food was pretty good. They have a gluten-free menu. The service was super slow. I think our server was new. He did everything really slow. I think we waited about 15 minutes just for a check after I asked for it....

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

this is our go to place in Fargo.
we also took 2 new people with us. they really enjoyed it.
the flatbread pizza is always good and large portion.
our friends enjoyed a beer flight.
my sister had the cheeseburger and loved it.
my son had pulled pork nacho platter. he had a ton of meat on it and loved it!
unfortunately we had very poor sevice. several mistakes and delays.
beer came after the good.
we will be back and hopefully the server was new and will be better next time

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Granite City Food & Brewery? Share your experiences!