All reviews sleep number downtown fargo parking garage steam room civic center within walking distance front desk staff wedding reception business trip the room was nice north dakota checking out nice stay zest ramp beds broadway
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The physical hotel itself is very nice. The rooms are spacious, the lobby, bars, and restaurant are new and modern looking. The location is centrally located in the heart of downtown, where corporate offices, shops, and restaurants are with in walking distance.
The best thing about the Radisson Fargo is the staff. They go above and beyond the call of duty, and it makes your stay that much more enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Kayla G, Reservations Manager at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Aaron C
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Radisson Fargo . Our goal is for each guest to leave with a happy and memorable stay ! We pride ourselves in our Yes I Can service and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I stayed here because it was within walking distance to the Fargo Civic Centre. It was the first time we stayed at a Radisson Hotel and needless to say we were very impressed. We had the executive king room and it was really nice plus being on the end we never heard anything outside the room. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dennis K ,
Great hearing about how impressed you were with our hotel and staff. Those large executive kings sure are comfy and glad you thought so as well ! We would love for you to return in the near future.
Take care

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stayed here with another couple for a weekend concert. All around excellent hotel and I am very picky!! No king rooms left so hubby and I each had our own Select Comfort bed. Absolutely no sounds heard during the evening hours - very quiet even though both nights had wedding parties. Clean hotel and nice, helpful staff. I have to agree with another reviewer about the techno music - you need to lose it. It doesn't fit in with the class of the hotel or the Fargo atmosphere. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Kayla G, Reservations Manager at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

DeziMN,
I am very pleased to hear about what a great stay you had, and hope you enjoyed the concert as well as the hotel . I appreciate your response and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a fine hotel and I think the renovation was great. However the techno babble music playing in the public spaces is very annoying. Why screw up a good dinner with this crap. The music cannot be turned off!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Warren L

Warren L,
I apologize that the music was bothersome to you during your dinner, I will talk to the proper departments and see if we can find something suitable for everyone. I am however very pleased to hear everything else was satifactory. I appreciate you feedback .

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I prefer the Radisson to any other hotel in Fargp. I stay frequently for business and leisure. The staff is courteous and friendly and tehy are always smiling. The hotel is clean, quiet, and has a good restaurant and bars. The location is great as you can walk to galleries, boutiques, and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Kayla G, Reservations Manager at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Jacqueline thank you for your great review and I am very pleased to hear all your great comments! Hope to see you again soon!