Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
US$79
Country Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$66
Kelly Inn Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$90
US$79
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Fargo Inn & Suites(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$104
Home2.com
US$85
US$76
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amy P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2015

Reviewed July 16, 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amy P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2015

Reviewed July 12, 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amy P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2015

Reviewed July 11, 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed July 9, 2015

WE have stayed there before, but never again, our room smelled from mildew and mold. ;The room needs a big time update. This is the last time we will use a Super 8

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amy P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2015

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay. I do appreciate that you have stayed with us in the past, and am sorry to hear your latest stay was not a good one. Although we do strive to make sure all rooms are clean and comfortable, I do apologize if there was an odor issue with your room. I have stresses with our team the importance of identifying and correcting any issues guests have immediately, whether it be a room move or free upgrade. We are looking into additional updates to our hotel to make our guest experience even better. I do hope this last stay does not turn you off to the Super 8 brand. I ask that you give us a chance to show you this is not the acceptable standard, and we do use this feedback to continually improve in order to satisfy all our guests.