Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$79
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$204
US$71
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Kelly Inn Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$82
US$77
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$109
Home2.com
US$80
US$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$85
US$76
US$89
US$71
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2015

The carpet was very dirty, my granddaughter couldn't crawl on floor without hands, knees and feet getting dirty

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amy P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2015

I appreciate your review of our hotel. I am sorry the carpet was not up to the cleanliness standards that you expect and deserve. We have begun the project of room updates, which include new carpet and paint. In the meantime, we will also be starting the process of carpet cleaning. I welcome the opportunity to show you that your feedback is important to us, and we do take steps to fix these issues brought to our attention by our guests. Thank you!

Reviewed August 5, 2015

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amy P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2015

Reviewed August 4, 2015

The room was so tiny not like in the pictures and it stank so bad like mold the smell would not go away

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking time to complete a review about your recent guest experience. I do apologize if you were not provided with the comfort you expected and deserved. Our housekeeping department has been notified of your room odor concern, and our executive housekeeper has given them procedures to follow to identify and eliminate all odor issues. We do have a variety of room types to choose from according to guest preference and need. I have reminded our guest service staff to promote upgrades to our spacious suites if guests desire a larger room. I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a positive lodging experience on your next trip.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

The beds were comfortable. The dresser, TV table, coffee maker and all the pictures on the wall all were very dusty. The appearance of the bathroom was clean.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I appreciate you providing feedback about your recent stay. I am glad you had a good night's rest in a comfortable bed. We make it a mission to provide all guests with a clean room that not only meets but exceeds their expectations. I am sorry your room was not up to standard, but thank you for bringing it to our attention. Our housekeeping department has been addressed that although they are doing well on the bathroom, they must focus on complete dusting, high and low. I hope you will consider us when in the area, and invite you to allow us to provide you with a great stay!

Reviewed July 26, 2015

After booking on the Super 8 call center, I settled on a location close to shopping as my wife and I planned two different days in Fargo, with me off to the Fargo AirSho' and her looking for shopping bargains. The first impression of the hotel was not favourable as there was a large group of people kind of camping out outside and drinking and talking loudly; I thought the place may be a way stop for workers judging by this group. When I checked in, I did ask to see the room first, one of the few times I have had some reservations about the hotel accommodations. The quick looksee was enough to convince me that the room was tiny and musty, Asking to see another room, I was directed to a decidedly smoke-filled room that was an immediate turnoff. Apparently the laws have been recently changed in Fargo to make all hotels smoke free but an old establishment like this has problems in the odour being retained in rugs, walls and hallways. After going online, I found another Super 8 closer to the airport that would do. The switch was made with little fuss but needless to say, this hotel was not a good choice for us.

Room Tip: If price is a factor, there are still better choices to be had in the area
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to complete a review. I am sorry we were not able to provide you with lodging needs up to your standards. Because it was a busier weekend with many events in town, I apologize the staff on duty was not able to accommodate you better with an upgrade to one of our spacious suites. Our housekeeping staff does take great strides to make sure all rooms are clean and odor free, and the feedback provided helps them to improve and focus on any areas guests feel are lacking. I do hope you will consider us in the future, and let us show you a much better guest experience.