The hotel was nice and quiet on our Sunday through Tuesday stay. It has a very nice indoor minature golf course, pool and hot tub available. The large restaurant with fireplace was clean and again quiet with a good choice of items on the menu and delicious food. The hotel and room was clean, no problem with the heating/ac unit and the staff were very friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pet and family-friendly TownHouse hotel is located in downtown Grand Forks, ND with easy access to all that Grand Forks has to offer! Business, entertainment, shopping & dining districts are all within walking distance to the hotel, including the Empire Arts Center, Cabela's Shopping, and River Cinema. Other nearby attractions include the University of North Dakota, Ralph Englestad Area, Alerus Center and the Grand Forks Air Force Base. This non-smoking hotel boasts a large atrium featuring an indoor heated pool, mini-golf course and casino games. The hotel offers a free continental breakfast, business center, meeting facilities, nearby gym access, free coffee house style coffee and tea in the lobby and an on-site, full service restaurant and bar offering American cuisine favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All guest rooms offer free WiFi, 42" Flat-Screen TV, hairdryer and in-room coffee. Select rooms offer a microwave & refrigerator. One well behaved family pet is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your TownHouse Hotel Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse International Inn - Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Hotel International Grand Forks