Had to stay in Grand Forks overnight due to a very early morning exam the following day. This hotel was exactly what I needed; excellent service, quiet, free wifi, and many relaxing features like a hot tub, sauna, pool, and on side bar. But most importantly, it was VERY clean, neat and organized.
Would highly recommend for people looking for a relaxing getaway or a 1 night stay for business/ exams.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *** THE HOT TUB IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED***The pet-friendly, family-friendly Red Roof Inn TownHouse - Grand Forks is located in downtown Grand Forks, ND with easy access to all that Grand Forks has to offer! Grand Forks business, entertainment, shopping & dining districts are all within walking distance to the hotel, including the Empire Arts Center, Cabela's Shopping, and River Cinema. Other nearby attractions include the University of North Dakota, Ralph Englestad Area, Alerus Center and the Grand Forks Air Force Base. The non-smoking Red Roof Inn TownHouse - Grand Forks boasts a large atrium featuring an indoor heated pool, miniature golf course! The hotel offers a free continental breakfast, business center, meeting facilities, nearby gym access, free coffeehouse style coffee and tea in the lobby and an on-site, full service restaurant and bar offering American cuisine favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All guest rooms offer free WiFi, 39" Flat-Screen TV, hairdryer and in-room coffee. Select rooms offer a microwave & refrigerator. One well behaved family pet is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Red Roof Inn TownHouse - Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse International Inn - Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Hotel International Grand Forks