TownHouse Hotel Grand Forks
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Forks)
US$76
SleepInn
Days Inn Columbia Mall(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$85
TripAdvisor
US$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewsred roofminiature golflocated downtownhot tubdecent poolthe hotel is pet friendlyfront desk staffcontinental breakfaststay there againtables and chairsbudget hotelbed was very comfortableclean roomsmain floorgreat place to staysaunamn
Reviewed March 7, 2017

One of the most comfortable beds anywhere. The room is well equipped. I love the presence, on site, of a nice restaurant/bar which serves delicious meals (the breakfast deal is wonderful). It is terrific that it is a very close walk to the heart of downtown.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank DrNormal3
Brenee G, General Manager at TownHouse Hotel Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Dear DrNormal3,
I wanted to personally thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am very happy to read all of the lovely comments about the hotel. I am glad that the amenities we have to offer suits you and your guests while your staying with us. We certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a "renovated room"--which was essentially half done. The hotel is pretty run down inside and out. A lot of noise too.

The positive was the friendly front desk staff. Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Joe,

I want to personally thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am very sorry to read that the renovations were not to your liking. Renovations are our top priority and I certainly hope that you can give us another chance as we work on completing more of them in the near future. I have a lot of appreciation for the feedback as I will definitely share the positives with the front desk staff.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

If your looking for a place to stay that has no care in the world if you party loud and slam doors all night with barking dogs, this would be the place to stay, I have stayed in GF many times, usually a sleep inn person for hotel, but my sister in law chose this place because of the mini golf, I will never let her be in charge of picking a hotel, 110 bucks a night for run down and not so clean we could have been at a much nicer hotel. About 2am I woke from doors slamming on second floor and people laughing loud and partying across the hall and right next door, also dog barking. I called front desk and asked if this is how its ran, the front desk lady claimed she was on her way up to check into it already, well I can say it continues until 4am, so pretty sure they don't care. I ran into another older gentleman who must be there on business for the last 3 weeks, he said its ok during the week but come weekends that's all there is is partying all night long. I would not recommend this place to anyone, maybe it it was 60 bucks a night, not to mention I stayed in the ghetto of Indianapolis in 2016 and that hotel was much better ran.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Brenee G, General Manager at TownHouse Hotel Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Dear Hunter58301,

I want to personally thank you for your feedback during your recent stay. I am so very sorry that you were inconvenienced to say the least. With the bar closing at 2 am and a full weekend it does get noisy, but there is simply no excuse for the ongoing noise throughout the night. I have spoken with the front desk about this situation and we hope to execute the plan of action properly so that this does not continue to happen. I truly hope that we can change your mind in staying with us again because we try our best to improve when we have important feedback such as yours.

Thank you again for your feedback and patronage,

Reviewed January 28, 2017

Stayed at this wonderful Red Roof Inn last month. My daughter is a student at UND and she told us to stay at this hotel because it is located downtown. She definitely was right because we had a blast. It is located within walking distance to all of the bars and restaurants, which was great. The housekeepers were very pleasant and did a good job of cleaning our renovated room. Front desk staff and manager went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. Will be back again!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank green20202017
Brenee G, General Manager at TownHouse Hotel Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Dear Green20202017,
I want to personally thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. Your feedback has surely made me happy seeing that you and your family had a great time while staying at our hotel. I certainly hope that you will continue to visit us when you return to Grand Forks!

Reviewed January 14, 2017

We paid more to stay in a "renovated room". The floors, furniture and bedding was nice but the heater was old and the fan didn't work - it heated but didn't move the air so smelled very hot and make loud snapping noises all night, like a fan trying to start and then failing. So frustrating but we were too tired to have them come in and fix it. Then to top things off, there was a Sioux Hockey Game and although they have signs posted, claiming a 11p to 7a "Quiet Time", it sounded like a major party by the pool after everyone got back from the game. This location worked out really well for us so we may give them another try one day but will definitely stay on a night when there is no Sioux Hockey game, request a room on the outer wall rather than the pool and make sure to check our heater before we unpack all our stuff. I understood the hot tub was out of order when I made our reservation but it would be really nice if they got that fixed. They had a nice sauna and the pool was OK - kinda cold but not unbearable. They did have mini-golf too - really in bad shape but the kids had a blast anyway.

Room Tip: Get an outer room AWAY from the pool area and check your heating system.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Brenee G, General Manager at TownHouse Hotel Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear Penny,

First, I am very sorry that I missed this review and have not answered in a timely manner. Thank you very much for your feedback as it most appreciated! I am very sorry to read that you were inconvenienced during your stay for many different things. With the ongoing renovations we are working on, we hope to fix all of the room problems whether it is in a renovated or non renovated room as well as the atrium area too. I certainly will share this with my front desk as the amount of noise is to be very limited after the quiet times. I hope that this will not be a determining factor of whether to come back or not because we hope to fix these problems and learn from our mistakes.