Comfort Inn Jamestown
US$65
US$81
HIExpress.com
US$64
Econo Lodge Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
US$80
My Place Hotel-Jamestown, ND(Jamestown)
US$73
US$71
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflesfront deskroom was cleanrecent trippizza ranchdefinitely stay here againhot breakfastmcdonaldspetmoteljeremypillowshighway
Reviewed April 18, 2012

first time staying at this location in Jamestown. Have tried the others but couldn't get into my regular location. Property is located right off I-94 and within 5 minutes of local mall, food and is actually connected to a restaurant (pizza place) so you don't even have to walk outside. No gym onsite which was a pain but they give you free passes to a gym at the mall that's just 5 minutes away so that wasn't bad. My wife and I tried the pool one night - no one there and water was nice. Hot tub was clean and temp was nice. Again, weeknight so it was quiet.

breakfast buffet had the usual items so got the job done. Hotel is small with just 2 floors and lobby feels cramped. Didn't also help that we were there when some meet (swimming, gymnastics, etc.) was going on in Jamestown apparently so lots of kids. That meant noise and as some have said almost nonexistent sound deadening so you hear everything.

Furnishings, bathroom, TV and bedding were all ok - clean, but not but not memorable. Feels like the hotel has tried to update and modernize but it just doesn't come across and because of the market it's in it is what it is. Had to book with 1 night's notice since there for a funeral so I feel having to pay over a $100/night the value wasn't there to command that price.

Room Tip: get a room on the 2nd floor away from the stairwells due to noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I can confirm it was noisy - BUT - I think it's only noisy if you are on the end, which we were. But, they allowed our dog and likely put them in the end to minimize pup's time in common areas. Our room was the last room next to an exit door that slams and the stairs to 2nd floor are literally behind the headboard. Didn't sleep well. Be sure you ask for a room toward the center of hallway.

Hot tub jets were not working. Huge bummer for us since we specifically reserved this hotel for the pool/spa.

Breakfast was fine. Eggs, biscuits/gravy, waffles, pastries, fruit, cereal, yogurt, juice, milk, COFFEE, etc.

We are loyal AmericInn patrons however they were booked (valley city). This place costs more and was just slightly below par.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Hujva
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This place is horribly noisy. The 'hot tub' was not hot and was disgusting. There was some creepy guy hiding in the waterslide scaring the young girls. And seriously .... soooooo noisy. You can hear everything and everybody way late into the night. I will NEVER stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank llcnd
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My room was fine, clean and the front desk was friendly. Paid about 10 dollars more that I would think was reasonable. I would've given a 3.5 stars but I'm not mad about giving it a 4.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Pretty much your average Comfort Inn, nothing special, nothing terrible. The room was quite, and fairly clean. Front desk girl was pretty rude during our check in. They are pet friendly so that deserves a three star rating from me.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple