See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with friends one of worst experiences ever had . Tried to charge us for dirty towels . After we’d been quad biking . Worst of all at airport on way out I purchased Chanel hand cream for my wife .
When I emptied safe I left in the box .
On the way to airport I rang them they told me they had got the cream . I gave them my details and they said they would post out to me . Confirming that they had it .
Since then just totally ignored.
Also avoid bar at hotel charged differently every time drink purchased .
Disgusted

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Pool to use over the road. if you want somewhere to sleep with clean facilities and local to everything this is great. No lift.
If you want a pool with a bar and music and entertainment look elsewhere.
Lovely people.
Top tip for Sunny Beach....Use google maps and type in bar or restaurant and will take you there. Bit like a maze and lots of people wandering around lost.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank tony g
Reviewed September 20, 2016

This hotel is NOT in Sveti Vlas Village. It is in the centre of Sunny Beach. My husband and I stayed for 4 nights. We had no problems, but our room was not cleaned at all during our stay and the towels were only changed once! The car parking and wifi were free. The hotel has no lift and no pool. The reception area is very small and the breakfast was basic, but OK. In a very noisy area and within easy walking distance of everything.

Room Tip: Junior Suite was large and roomy.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2016

First the good news. The hotel is central to the night life. The rooms are large. Ours had a big double bed, sofa, chair, desk, fridge, aircon, TV and hair dryer, but no kettle etc. Breakfast was continental and adequate if you like that sort of thing. Hotels restaurant faces onto road and is open to the public. Food is good and you get discount as guests. Staff are all nice. Now the bad bit. The hotel has no lift, so if you have mobility problems forget it. Our room had a balcony, but you could walk onto other peoples balconies easily. Within 50 yards of the hotel is a funfair that blasts out music till 5.30 am. My partner had to buy earplugs. We were on the third floor and on the ground floor below us was a strip club - very convenient if you like that sort of thing. Hotel does not have a pool, but shares one across the road. This pool has tall buildings on three sides and does not get sun till lunch time, but the hotel is only 5 mins walk from beach. So, if you are young and want to party this is the cheap and cheerful hotel for you.

Room Tip: Get a room on 3rd floor or above for sea view. There is free secure parking.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John A
Reviewed August 7, 2016

This is sadly the worst hotel I have ever been to. It started out just fine and just got worse and worse after every single day.

I will make it as short as I can, even though it wont be easy:

1: You have no private area on the balcony. The wall between the different balconies is not covering up properly and your neigbours party is in your face whether you like it or not.
2: The wifi was so poor you HAD to sit on the balcony for access. Very cozy with the drunk neighbours (and their music) leaning over trying to be funny.
3: Even if you are at 3 floor it stinks from the kebab house / restaurant below because their ventilation tube is pointing directly for the hotel.
4: The main door for our room was not mounted properly to the doorframe and even if we locked the door you could easily push the door enough open to catch the key from the light-switch inside.
5: The bed was not beeing done every day because the cleaning lady didn't always show up. If she showed up when we were at the room, we kindly asked them to come back in 10 minutes so we could leave the room, but because of the poor english they didn't understand anything we said. They did not come back.
6: When the room was not being done we talked to the lady at the reception, and when she asked them to get to our room they showed up beeing ridiculously rude and pissed up. They did the bed and went out aprox 2 minutes later. Not cleaning, no towels, not taking the trash. Nothing.
7: The room was not beeing cleaned properly and the bathroom floor was sticky.
8: The shower was not draining water fast enough, so the water was leaking through and onto the bathroom floor.
9: We did not get new towels after 3 days even though we kindly asked for it. Because of the leaking shower and poor ventilation at the bathroom (and of course because it was filthy at the room), we used the towels for the floor after use. We eventually had to BUY ourselves new towels for showering.
9: It was a nasty smell on the room probably from the wall-to-wall carpet (not beeing cleaned).
10: The bedsheet was almost just large enough to cover the top of the bed, and while sleeping the bedsheet curled enough for us to wake up on the original bed cover. Considering the poor cleaning everywhere around, we thought this was pretty nasty.
12: The socket for the lamps were hanging around. Not very safe.
13: The pool is ok, not heated and the sun is only there for a few hours. Stay at the beach ;)
14: The breakfast is utterly ridiculous. Worst joke i have ever experienced. The breakfast table is a table 3 square meters big with dried out bread and cheese sweating. It was so poor we did not eat breakfast at the hotel ONCE after the first day. Breakfast included or not. Totally NOT worth it.
15: The area is really noisy, but we were kind of aware of that before we arrived (hello it's sunny beach), but the real big problem was the noise through the walls from the other rooms. Obviously there is no rules at the hotel what so ever, and if you come to your room at 04-05 am, you can sing, shout and run around as much as you want.
16: The view is absolutely no beach view. You can see a carnival and some nightclubs (and the roof of the kebab house).
17: When you flush the toilet was dripping water onto the floor, and with no new (dry) towels you have to put your feet in it when you sit at the toilet.

Sadly I have to say.... STAY AWAY from this hotel. There are SO many other hotels in the area so if it wasn't for our "money issue" (our card got scammed) in the middle of our vacation, we would have switched hotel immediately.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple