All reviews karaoke bar main restaurant beach bar asian restaurant st vlas private beach animation team plenty of sunbeds evening entertainment a la carte restaurants lovely hotel walk in shower welcome drink sea view indoor pool pizza plenty of wardrobe space
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Exceptional great service was ill while there nothing to do with hotel but service I got was A1 can not fault hotel food or service would definitely go back again meals were great pools were great quite pools busy pools take your pick kids there but they were that good never noticed them

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Traveled here with my husband in September, it was our first trip to Bulgaria. The hotel was spotlessly clean and the staff were polite friendly and helpful. The food was varied and generally good. The themed restaurants were good and especially the Bulgarian restaurant which was excellent. The bar staff were helpful especially Vasil, Stan, Alex, Belek, Nelly, Gabi to name a few.
We had requested a quiet room so it was a bit of a route march but it was worth it. The room had an inner door so that also cut down on any corridor noise, the room was bright and spacious with good storage. The shower was fantastic, really good pressure. My only complaint would be that given how much money we paid for the holiday, I would expect that use of the in room safe would be included and not a chargeable extra.
No sunbed wars here, enough room and sunbeds for everyone. You could go out in the middle or the afternoon and still find somewhere to sunbathe. I would definitely recommend this hotel .

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank SandraHolmes
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Superb hotel, great animation program for kids and adults alltogether. Food variety and great options for kids menu. The hotel looks spectacular, so do the surroundings. Drinks were modest in terms of quality but everything else compensates.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Simona S
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family have stayed here for our second time recently and loved every minute of it. The hotel itself is really clean and offers everything I could wish for on a holiday. The food is as good if not better than I’ve ever had on an all inclusive, and the staff are always helpful and friendly. Wherever we go next year has a lot to live up to, but I’m sure we’ll be here again in years to come it’s that good.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bertie W
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have recently returned from the Riu Helios paradise.
We had a fantastic and very relaxing holiday.
The staff at the hotel were lovely and really looked after us. Our room was great and spotlessly clean.
I have been on many all inclusive hols, and have to say this place was excellent and definately worth a stay. The hotel had four restaurants and a buffet restaurant, we thoroughly enjoyed the Bulgarian and the Grill restaurant ( located on the beach ). The buffet restaurant was great too... always satisfied.
The hotel includes prosecco which some don't, so a definate bonus for myself.
We walked to the marina ( lots of bars and restaurants) took us approximately 25 mins. Only 5 mins if you took the bus. From there we took a water taxi to Nessebar Old Town, beautiful and worth a visit.
The buses are great if you want to travel, stop right outside the hotel, and run every 20 to 30 mins and only cost a couple of pounds. We took a trip to Sozopol using the buses, a lot cheaper than a taxi and saw some pretty little villages on the way.
We took a bus to sunny beach about 15 mins from our hotel..not my cup of tea, very touristy.
Bulgaria is very cheap when out and about for food and drinks and the Bulgarian people are very friendly and helpful.
Would definitely return to Bulgaria and the Riu Helios Paradise.
Thankyou to all your staff

Date of stay: September 2018