“Pricey and slow service”

Ranked #155 of 179 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Wandered in for a late dinner around 9pm and despite there only being 2 other tables occupied the service was ridiculously slow, it took over 30mins for our meals to come, myself and husband both ordered salmon, salad and potatoes and my 6 year old ordered a cheese pizza. The food was nice but nothing special. We each had one soft drink each and the bill came to 90lev which I found a little excessive for the food we got. Wouldn’t recommend and didn’t return here whilst in sunny beach.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Went there on 12 June 2018. Ordered lamb chops...expecting perfectly cooked chops with a side salad and fries...see photo...thats all I got for my 20 lev . Extras were EXTRA!. CHOPS were like leather. Would not visit again, but, as is expected, there will always be first timers so the management won't care whether I enjoyed or not. Ask what comes with the meal before you venture in.

1  Thank Boblat1
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

We arrived on spec and were seated quickly and drinks arrived promptly.

My partner went to order a dish of sizzling veal however was up sold to a veal steak that was delicious and out of this world. The only reason for this establishment not receiving a 5* review was down to my t-bone steak being over cooked I asked for it med/rare and was med/well also no courtsey check was made. All in good place to go for us don't understand why there is as many poor reviews.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Been in Nesebar throughout our stay but decided to have a morning stroll along the beach, find some food for my wife and little one just 18 months. We have had a brilliant stay, good food and service from everywhere until we went in. The Service was shocking, food was the worse even and the idiot over charged us. I then asked for a receipt so it goes through the till, at least the owner get my money not those there. Total rip-off but I lost 5 Leva which is about £2 so not bothered.

Please eat anywhere but this place. It’s a joke and an insult to us because the see us and just think, let’s make some dough. Most places In Nesebar will not do this so we will not be eating in Sunny Beach Strip again. As you can see from the receipt, how can you make stuff up and charge us for things we never had. I am still happy in Bulgaria as they are so hospitable, not the Colonel.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Would recommend avoiding this restaurant, the service is horrendous. The member of staff serving us couldn't have been less polite or welcoming, as soon as we ordered food everyone in the group was ready to leave thanks to the manner of the staff. This was only made worse when the bill was brought and we had been overcharged for everything on the menu, not sure if this was due to the poor handwritten prices on the menu, a service charge being added that we didn't know about, the staff adding dips/condiments which weren't ordered (that cost 4lev each for a small condiment) or the staff skimming from the bill, but unless you want to pay 25-30% more than the prices shown on the menu do not eat here.

2  Thank Andrew G