“Rude...”

Ranked #155 of 179 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Avoid this place. The waiter wearing glasses is very rude. Didn’t seem so bad with non British ppl. Put a sign on your door if you don’t want us in. Only good thing about this place is the view upstairs. Food is cold and raw

1  Thank lisaparkhurst11

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

*rude waiter*
Showed us a table and before we even sat down asked us what we wanted to drink when we didn't even have a menu to choose from.
*when I asked for a ribeye steak he said it was the rubbish steak with all the fat and tried to get me to have fillet
*when he asked how our food was I told him my steak wasn't good. His reply was "this is medium rare in Bulgaria" after leaving he came back a few moments later and aggressively asked if I wanted my steak put on the grill again, I said it was fine as by this point I felt uncomfortable and wanted dinner over with.
*after we were done with dinner we waited 20mins for the bill. When he finally walked past (he was cleaning glasses at the time prior to that) we had to get his attention and ask for the bill, he didn't say anything, and walked off. He comes back and drops the bill on the table, it came to 61 lev which was wrong as I added up the amount. We only had 60 with us and I told him and he took it and walked off in a huff without saying a word.

*warm cocktails. *
Cocktails were made with cheap alcohol and were Luke warm.

*"medium rare" steak* was awful, it was though they just got it out a cold fridge and threw it on a grill that was too hot, the result was the mess in the picture shown;burnt outside and raw in the middle, plus im pretty sure that isn't a ribeye. looks like a cheap cut to me and was tough as an old boot with lots of sinue in it.

*DO NOT EAT HERE! * I'm surprised I'm still alive lol :/

1  Thank Will B
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Walking along the front we were accosted by one of the staff, who claimed that this was the place to be, that their staff spoke fluent English. We decided to sit upstairs in their roof seating area, asked for a drink and was given menus. My partner asked what the steaks came with and despite asking in different ways all we got back was ‘yes whole steak’ after trying and trying to get a word of English out of him it transpired that you paid for everything individually, hence making it extremely expensive compared with other restaurants in the area, the staff were rude and unhelpful so in the end we decided to not bother and just have our drinks and leave.

1  Thank Daddylonglegs72
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Ordered 3 simple things and the waiter served everything wrong. Asked for a salad without onions and bread without garlic. And guess what... onions and garlic arrive. Ordered Captain Morgan and Bacardi arrives. The place was totally empty so no excuses for the staff. It’s like they don’t even care what the customer wants.

1  Thank Olga T
Reviewed August 29, 2018

The grim-face redhaired waiter brought a hand written (!) bill and just shouted out the amount. When asked to show me the bill he threw the whole block on the table. Hand written bill in Bulgarian language was greek to me anyway. Then it appeared that do not take credit cards . CASH ONLY said the nasty individual. Lucky we had enough cash to pay and run from there. Otherwise they would probably beat us up. The last position on the bill was a service charge. Yes, a service chargé.
Avoid like a plague