“Good restaurant in Sunny Beach”

Ranked #155 of 179 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I checked the rating of this restaurant ,but the reality was not so bad like described by others .Our lunch was good,and the price was overall ok.
The seaview is also a plus .

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Just visited this restaurant for the first time and won’t be returning! Very expensive and meal was dreadfull! Went to go and visit ladies wc / toilet and door was locked andmalfunctioning when asked was shown to the male wc...floor was covered in urine, if I had’ve known this would not have dined here!!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Beware do not visit this restaurant. Me and my fiancée were pursueded to use this restaurant by the hustler in the street. Were shown to our seat by a very good uncorteous waiter who after I had made my choice to of steak tried to pursuade me to have a another cut of steak and when I’m disagreed he looked most unhappy l. On realising that chips were charged extra I changed my mind and ordered a chicken curry. Food was slow to arrive at 25 mins. The curry was heavily over salted so I only ate half. My fiancées spag Bol was conspicuous by its lack of sauce and mince which left my other half very disappointed. The miserable waiter grabbed at the money without any response and we made a speedy exit.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

After a recommendation from others back in the UK, We visited this Steakhouse, we received a warm welcome from the hosts, we wete served drinks and were handed a menu.
We were left alone and not hassled until we were ready to order. After a nod the waiter took our food order.
Within 4 minutes our starters arrived, beautifully presented and tasted beautiful, our table was cleared and within minutes our main course was served, again beautifully presented and thoroughly enjoyed.

2 starters,
( a dish of olives & a tomato soup )
2 main courses ( Sirloin Steaks with all trimmings )
1 dessert ( mixed flavoured ice-creams )
4 pints of lager ....

106 lev ( £53 )

I very highly recommend this steakhouse if you ever visit Sunny Beach. You will not get a better Steak in the resort.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Avoid this place. The waiter wearing glasses is very rude. Didn’t seem so bad with non British ppl. Put a sign on your door if you don’t want us in. Only good thing about this place is the view upstairs. Food is cold and raw

1  Thank lisaparkhurst11