“Fantastic to be back”

BBQ Fish&Steak House ARENA
Ranked #6 of 181 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

First night in Sunny Beach and it has to be a visit to our favourite restaurant. A very warm welcome from Cisco & the team. The meal was excellent as always. No doubt we will be back many times before we have to return home.

1  Thank Mjtnfam

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Had an evening meal here for a change from our all inclusive hotel food and what a brilliant decision it was. I would in all honesty rate it as in my top 5 steaks ive ever had, it was beautiful tasted delicious, a sharp steak knife would of benefited the experience more as though the steak was tender and required very little effort to chew ive had sharper butter knifes and spoilt it just that little bit as I was more pulling steak into eadible pieces than cutting....but all in all well worth the 26 lev I paid. The wife had chicken fajitas and couldn't finish it all there was so much....all in all excellent meal and fantastic value.... highly recommended.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We have been in this restaurant for several times and every time we were very pleased. Amazing food, perfect service and good prizes. Every meal we tried was great. I hope you visit it soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Went here last night for my birthday meal ordered 2 22oz steaks oh my god i walked out after waiting half an hour steak was underdone and cold chips were freezing as was the veg not a good place to go and certainly wasnt paying £70 for this rubbish avoid at all costs everyone

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service great food.Recommend to everyone.Good staff nice atmosphere.
Fresh and very well prepared dishes.

Date of visit: July 2018