See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2016

It took me some time to cool down and write this without emotion.
Thankfully we decided for B&B option not ALL inclusive, because we would be even more disappointed than we were.

For the plus you can count the surroundings and quite nice swimming pool.
That's all.

At the first day somebody from kitchen service knoced to our door asking for insuline. (?!) I said that there is no any in our fridge, it was empty when we checked in. Obviously he didn't understand what I have said, so receptionist from hell came. I said the same thing and she passed me and she went straight away to fridge and started taking out our stuff from fridge!!

The food was poor quality. I think they served the cheapest things, which they could find. Scrambled eggs was made from some mixture from the plastic bag. Even tomatoes didn't taste like they should. Meals were monotonous. The food was so plastic.. I felt sorry for people, who choose to eat dinneres there.

Luckily we have found some nice spot called "Mimi". It's on the corner. They served good quality meals in good prices. I highly recommend to try fish soup and pielmieni dumplings.

The room service was lazy. You had to asked for a toilet paper and fresh towels.
They have pretended to clean the bathroom by pouring Domestos to outflow, so you can smell the bleach.. Mattres was ripped and had stains.

Ech..

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2015

We stayed there in August 2014. It is very nice and clean hotel with a very friendly staff. We had All Inclusive package and were satisfied with the quality and variety of the food. The hotel is situated in a very quiet area outside the noisy Golden sands resort. It is not very close to the beach, but that didn't bothef us at all. We recomend the hotel, it is good value for the price!

Room Tip: Rooms over the 3rd floor have a great see view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2015

The location of the hotel was like in a jungle. The alley leading to the hotel started with trashcans, looked very unpleasant.
The bathrooms handle fell in my hand the first time i grabbed it, and the drains were rusty. Be careful what towel you are taking with you. Mine resembled very much with the hotel towels so one day they took it. Fortunately for me, i got it back two days later.
The food was really poor. Only one type of soup every day. The supper was made out of leftovers mainly, pizza, sausages. You had to hurry and be among the firsts when the meals were served.
On the good side the hotel's pool was clean, and the bartender over the pool was very friendly and helpful. And the price for a September month and all inclusive was good.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cs_Melinda
Reviewed November 27, 2014

Vezhen Hotel was a nice place with inconvenience as electricity failures and not very helpful staff at the reception desk. However food within all-inclusive was delicious, very nice bar near the swimming pool. During the peak season you really have to "fight" for deckchair. Beach in walking distance.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Šárka G
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The vezhen hotel is very nice, is quiet in this area and the personal are so very atractive.Salut Gery and Valentino.so wonderfull.golden sands is a very nice beach and resort, the people are so good and prices of food or another candies, juice, gifts is onorably.thanks Chayka, Vezhen and Bulgaria. See you next year in july.byee

• Stayed: July 2013