All reviews rooms have sea view private beach mini disco all inclusive package salad end of the season lobby bar meal times sunbeds and umbrellas special thanks clean towels melon ice cream pools nectarines vegetables animators
Reviewed May 20, 2016

Been this Ester in this club and in 2015 too.I like it.In my opinion is a place where the client is the boss[good and healthy food,drinks,large and clean room and...the sea].Good services.Ideas for next year:shutlebuss and a better coffee in the restaurant,at the lobbybar is wonderfull.FERNANDA FROM BUCURESTI ROMANIA

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank fernandacarmen2016
Riviera H, Director of Sales at Riviera Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2016

Dear fernandacarmen2016,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback via TripAdvisor. We highly value your nice comments, nice time in our hotel and you appreciate the food and the sea. I know that our coffee needs improvement and I will follow up on this.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,
Sales and Marketing Manager

Reviewed May 10, 2016

I’m Mihaela from Ploiesti Romania, and I’ve been your guest in Riviera Hotel the third time this year. We really enjoy this time of year, around Easter holidays and 1st of May. I left your hotel yesterday planning to write this letter of appreciation.

This year’s holiday came to me after a long and very difficult time I had in the last few months, with many problems and hardships. Any way… my point is I stood quietly and really take notice of everything what was going around me: all the staff from Riviera really dedicated to serve the guests of the hotel. And now I go a little bit into details:

We arrived by car, and it was so nice not to worry about parking, because there are a lot of packing places inside the Riviera domain, with a good security service.

I really appreciated the two guys from the bar in the hall, always smiling when serving the drinks, making jokes for a pleasant atmosphere.

I appreciated the guy that baked so many pancakes every morning and lunch, the technique and the patience he got to serve so many demands. In our group we made a joke that the staff in the kitchen every morning they were picking straws to point the guy who is gonna bake 300 pancakes that day . I served one pancake myself, the breakfast before our departure. I understood why everytime there were pancakes in the meniu, there was a long line of people waiting… delicious!

I appreciated the people that took care of the garden, the flowers and the one who cuts the grass, all the surrounding are just beautiful, the forest on the shore is a heavenly picture to enjoy. The domain is unique in the Golden Sands area and the whole seashore of the Black Sea. Imagine a pine forest on the seashore, away from the crowd, and the roads, and the cars, and everything. I took picture of a squirrel in these trees, also I noticed even the little birds singing are very happy living there :), is really quite... last years we saw dolphins playing really close to the shore. Only if you take a walk on the seashore and on the paths in the forest inside the Resort is like walking in paradise.

I appreciated the staff in the lobby… one time we were just out in front of the hotel, waiting for the other people from our group to go for a walk and sitting there somebody asked if we need help or if we had any kind of problem… nice!

I appreciated the staff in the dining room who were cleaning the tables, nice young boys and girls, really fast and sometime almost invisible for the hungry people there. They were always very polite and smiling if you notice them 

I appreciated also the ladies from the room-service, I felt like home these days staying in your hotel.

I appreciated the dishes you served at meal time … you always please some people, because the likes and dislikes are personal and very different in people, I really enjoyed the wide range of dishes…

The outdoor pool with nice warm mineral water allowed us to swim in this period of the year, when the water in the sea was freezing cold. Great time!!! Also the inside pool was full of kids having a blast... the seashore is wide enough for people that prefer bathing in the sea... also sunbeds and umbrellas...

You can play tennis outside, there is a nice tennis court, surrounded by the forest. If you like to play, there is a ping pong table inside the hotel, you never get bored at Riviera, instead you never get to enjoy all the facilities they offer.

Anyway, I want to write you about the nice time I spent in your hotel, and I wanted to tell you this: every detail, every effort small or big… it shows, it has a result, and this is called good time for your guests, and recommendation and loyal clients who will come back to your hotel next year with some friends… in a few words: a job well done!

In conclusion: excellent service! That is all I can say and I believe is enough.
So, thank you for the nice time we spent in your hotel,
Hope to see you again,

Mihaela

Room Tip: All the room are with sea view! we stayed at the 5th floor one time, great view, this year 2nd floor... great view.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mihaela T
Riviera H, Director of Sales at Riviera Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2016

Dear Madam,

on behalf of every person on our team I would like to thank you for this wonderful letter!

In our industry, sometimes all our efforts, small or big, are not noticeable or at times even overlooked, and to receive such a detailed and heartwarming letter is for us just the thing what we work for- Appreciation! Appreciation and the feeling that you've created a good memory for the person, that will stay forever in his/her mind.

We will not stop here, we will strive to achieve even more, in order to make our service even better in the future!

Warm Regards,
The Team at Riviera Holiday Club

Reviewed July 4, 2015

Hotel in one of the best locations in the resort. Building/grounds/pool and beach area all lovely. Rooms lovely and most all had nice sea views, they were cleaned regularly and well. Very good breakfast, fast check in, good and clean swimming pool, neighborhood of the sea.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank margo0905
Reviewed June 27, 2015

Fantastic resort! Just spent 2 weeks there with my family. Located at a beautiful beach. Clean, safe and relaxing place. An unique combination of mineral spa, safe sea and friendly sun. Wonderfully comfortable rooms with gorgeous views. Welcoming and helpful staff. Plenty of delicious food. Absolutely lovely place to stay! We would go back tomorrow if we could. Look forward to returning to Riviera Beach next summer!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Antonia L
Reviewed December 10, 2014

Riviera Resort -has the only private beach &park in Gloden Sands. Elegant hotel, all rooms in the sea front. I also liked inside pool, with sea view and infinity pool! Food- could be better. I also love the beautiful park -the only one from Golden Sands. Beach makes you happy, but food...not

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family