“Great for Breakfast, Brunch, or Brinner!”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #23 of 144 Restaurants in Minot
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: We're nearby all your favorite local destinations, so make us a regular part of your routine. If you're ready for Breakfast, so are we -- all day long. Breakfast is served All Day, Every Day. With INN-credible V.I.B., select 4 different items from more than 30 delicious choices - over 27,000 combinations -- to create your own VILLAGE INN-credible Breakfast! What could be better?
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We were in Minot for the state basketball tournament and needed somewhere to get an early supper. We spotted Village Inn and decided to give it a try. We weren't sure what to expect, but we were happy to have a pleasant experience. Our toddler son enjoyed being able to order for himself via the pictures on the kids menu and my husband and I were pleased with our orders too. We all had breakfast items and everything really hit the spot, I definitely recommend the garden skillet. Service was quick, food was hot and tasty, and restaurant was nice and clean. My only regret was that it wasn't Wednesday (free pie). :)

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Mely was such an amazing server! We actually went back the next day and specifically asked to be seated in her section. Great food, probably the best service I have ever had, amazing pie, and just wonderful people all around!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Great service and made my 4 year old son very happy!!! she gave him crayons and made him laugh and helped us out on what to order. We will be back very soon to receive this amazing service again!!!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

I ordered a club sandwich with no ham or bacon, when it arrived there was bits of bacon on it and luckily I noticed it before eating it. I began to open each of the 4 pieces toothpicked together to take off the bacon and had I not did this I would have not found the small piece of toothpick with the sharp side sticking up embedded on the bottom half of my sandwich. If I just started eating it, I would have bit right into it injuring the inside of my mouth. Dangerous cooks, not going back again. The waitress said she kept having to repeat to the cook no bacon or ham three times to make it right but didn't and he still sent it out. Bad thing was there was no excuses for it, they were not busy and there were only 3 tables at the time.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Stopped in for a quick lunch. Portions were perfect with the 1/2 sandwich and salad/soup combo. Great service and clean bathrooms. No feminine product waste can in the bathrooms though.

Date of visit: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Been to Village Inn? Share your experiences!