“NO LABELS ON THE Smorg- WHAT WAS THAT - GAG!”

Bright Pearl Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 January 2017

SMORG had no labels, and this is dangerous, and thinking I was about to eat a chicken ball and finding it was seafood (I THINK IT WAS A SCALLOP?) I gagged on it and had to spit it out. WILL NOT GO THERE AGAIN - unless they label the Smorg.

1  Thank boughtnpaidfer
There are newer reviews for Bright Pearl Restaurant

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The Saturday night buffet is very very good, lots of variety. It was worth the hour drive.
We will defiantly be returning another weekend. The owners wife knew several people that came in and greeted them with a welcome hug pretty impressive.

1  Thank 316cynthiam
Reviewed 18 September 2016

My only criticism was that when we arrived most of the buffet help yourself had run out and we had to wait 15 minutes for the new stuff to arrive. It was very tasty with a good selection but rather over " sweet" . Good value for an "eat as much as you like" dinner

1  Thank kootenaylass
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Service is good but 5 out 7 dishes we ordered are too salty. Definitely not coming back in this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My brother wanted chinese food for supper. I was unsure, as not all chinese restaurants are clean or that good. So I looked it up and this place had a good rating. And glad we tried it for supper. Excellent food and so much I could not eat it all. So if your hungry you will get lots.