Nice modest hotel. We stayed in the new wing room 242. 3 queen beds for our family of 5, super comfy beds clean and great room darkening curtains. Quiet and friendly staff, affordable hidden gem..pool and huge hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located only 30 minutes from Waterton Lakes National Park, the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Pincher Creek features contemporary décor combined with excellent full-service amenities. Whether travelling for business, leisure, or for a special event, the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre has everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay. Enjoy a host of on-site amenities including our restaurant, lounge, fitness room, indoor pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Pincher Creek, Alberta