All reviews an overnight stay great complimentary breakfast little things small town microwave accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

The shower in my room was busted to the point where whatever noise it was making was ear bleedingly loud.. the room service people were extremely loud in the hallways at 6am!! The pillows were absolutely terrible and when I asked for something different she just gave me the exact same style completely useless.. I stay in many places for work and this has got to be one of the worst I do not recommend to anyone

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

Desk clerk was awesome and very accommodating to our needs. Would have preferred a continental breakfast but not a bad breakfast considering it was complementary. Beds not bad but nice and big. Good sized room for 5 people

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2010eagle, General Manager at Walking Eagle Inn & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Thank you for reviewing our property, we really appreciate the feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us, and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

I had stopped for fuel for my bike. It wouldn’t start. So I took myself across the street late on a Sunday evening to the Walking Eagle Inn. The front desk staff were remarkable. So friendly and welcoming of a lady vet biker. I can’t say enough about them.

Room was super comfy with water/coffee/tea. Had everything I needed to wash the days road grime off me. Room was clean. Nothing fancy but definitely above budget. Beds were comfortable which was a blessing after 900km and 14 hours on my bike.

In the morning I even got a hug from the front desk staff who had been on the night shift. It’s like family here.

Room includes a big breakfast with eggs, choice of meat, toast and hash browns and a bevvie.

Highly recommend this place!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2010eagle, General Manager at Walking Eagle Inn & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we appreciate the feedback. The staff are thrilled to know they made your bad day a little better! We are glad your enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Take care, and travel safe.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

First time ever staying in this hotel but it was an awesome experience, check-in service was exceptional, Judy was friendly, informative & helpful. Rooms clean, mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot complete with both tea & coffee, beds comfortable, had a great sleep. A co-worker & I had dinner in the lounge, service was excellent, server was very helpful & the food was delish, I for 1 recommend the steak, cooked to perfection. The restaraunt service was a little slow in the morning, no complaints about the food though, I would recommend this place to stay if you are ever in Rocky Mountain House Alberta

Room tip: Just ask the desk staff & they will be willing to help you out not problem
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2010eagle, General Manager at Walking Eagle Inn & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thank you for taking time to review our property, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Great place to stay. Staff very friendly and place is very clean. Rooms are huge with all amenities provided. The only reason i gave 4 was it is quite dated decor. Very quiet and for us it being pet friendly is a bonus. Will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2010eagle, Manager at Walking Eagle Inn & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Thank you for taking time to review our property, we always appreciate guest feedback. Our staff take great pride in providing excellent customer service and clean rooms, so thank you for the kind words. We hope to welcome you again soon!