All reviews tim hortons boston pizza front desk stayed here great hotel best westerns cookies waffles hot tub parking lot breakfast buffet place to stay great stay clean rooms bacon enjoyed our stay hockey tournament
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2020

Staff was excellent. Rooms were very clean. The beds are the best. Probably the best beds I’ve stayed in and I’ve stayed in lots of hotels this past year. Considering Covid, breakfast was good. Few different options which was nice.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 9, 2020

My friend and myself are seniors, so we received seniors rates, I received bonus pts. as I have a BW point card, and this was our 1st two day stay, so we receive a $25.00 certificate for our next visit to BW.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cindy French, General Manager at Best Western Rocky Mountain House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2020

Thank you for staying with us and providing feedback on your stay, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 8, 2020

We were camping nearby and the rain/cold got the best of us and we decided to get a hotel room for one night. A night in a tent at zero degrees vs a warm hotel room was a no-brainer. We ended up booking at this Best Western because they are pet friendly. We have a large German Shepherd mix and we were happy that the Best Western was happy to host him! Check-in was easy and we were given room 307. The king bed was comfortable, the bath amenities were awesome, the HEAT was wonderful, the WiFi was strong and the breakfast in a bag was a nice touch. They even gave our dog a goody bag! We definitely enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2020

I sincerely apologize for the delay in reponding to your survey. Thank you for this amazing review, it is very rewarding when we can not only meet but exceed our guest's expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 1, 2020 via mobile

Covid19 safety precautions were top notch at reception and in room. Reception had plexiglass barrier, single use pens with dirty pen cup. Agent wore a mask. Signs before entry stated masks required which everyone I encountered obeyed. Bagged breakfast was picked up in morning at reception desk consisting of fresh and tasty strawberry cream cheese danish, blueberry muffin and apple. Coffeemaker in room has single use packaged coffee in a disposable drip tray which is awesome for these Covid times. Room smelled clean and tv remote and wifi laminated sheet were still wet on bottom from disinfectant.
Karen changed my booking from a suite to the jacuzzi tub room when I told her we were celebrating our 35th anniversary.
Had a spacious King Jetted tub room. Bed was comfy with lots of pillows. Very safe feeling for travellers if you stay here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your wonderful feedback. I am so pleased to hear that our efforts were evident in trying to keep you safe during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2020 via mobile

We stay here one night although the staff are wearing masks and there are TONS of signs stating that masks are mandatory NO one is enforcing it. I stayed in the lobby for 45 mins and 75% of the people walking around here are not wearing masks. This is unacceptable for a place who wants to ensure safety for their workers and customers.
I will say the place is well maintained and cleaned well so kudos to the cleaning staff.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

I apologize for the delay in responding to your survey, thank you for your feedback.