“Awesome food for money”
Review of Noodlebox Baseline

Noodlebox Baseline
Ranked #86 of 209 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Description: Southeast Asian street food, made fresh for westcoast tastes. Our bold dishes start with delicious and nutritious ingredients because we believe real food is at the heart of great food.
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Our second visit and this time we sat in. It's a very clean place and pleasing decor for a noodle place. Staff friendly, food cooked quick and good grief their is loads of it in your bowl. We took out before and that was smaller than the bowl for sure. Nice bite of spice and fresh ingredients. Great

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Took a couple of bites of my take-out lunch and threw it out. I thought it was over priced for what it was.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

I had the Thai Style Chow Mein Box. I ordered the mild, as I am not great with spicy meals. It was quite bland, no real flavor, but not spicy. My husband ordered the Singapore Cashew Curry Box - mild. He is much better with spicy than I am, but played it safe and ordered the mild. He could barely finish it given how spicy it was. I was amazed at the different spice levels, given that both were supposed to be mild. The biggest disappointment was the lack of flavor in my Thai dish. I expected better.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I have eaten here numerous times and every time it is fantastic! I have tried many different meals and have never been disappointed, not even a little. I highly recommend if you have a love for Thai food. Great serving portions, good prices and fresh ingredients. Environmentally friendly utensils are used as well. Sparkling and still water on tap to fill at your leisure as well.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Best pad thai I've ever had! Kung Pao chicken is also amazing. Food is made in front of you in a Wok, you can customize the spice level, I've several things on the menu and have loved everything so far!