“Awesome Cupcakes and Customer Service”
Review of Hey Cupcake!

Hey Cupcake!
Ranked #111 of 203 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Went in on Valentine's Day to pick up some cupcakes. I ordered 6, 2 cookies n cream, 1 mars, 1 mint chocolate, salted caramel and a gluten free chocolate. They were all amazing! They were even still warm in the center. One girl behind the counter also threw in 2 chocolate dipped strawberries for free. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Not anywhere close to the previous owners. Costumer relations need work and the cupcakes are blah and for the price they are asking you might as well go to a fancy cake shop

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Hey Cupcake was last September - I was looking for cupcakes for a family birthday. I was so happy to discover the wonderful variety of cupcakes available - I was able to get everyone's 'favorite' type. Everyone declared the cupcakes 'delicious'.

I've been back to pick up specialty cupcakes for specific events and every one has been amazing.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

This place really needs to up their game when it comes to the quality of their cupcakes. Although they look lovely, they are dry and the icing is way to sweet. A cupcake is all about being dense and moist with a not too sweet butter icing. There are way too many better places to buy your cupcakes from. They recently said they have new owners...in my opinion the cupcakes are exactly the same as they were before!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I approached Hey Cupcake to get a special order of 2 dozen cupcakes. I needed flower designs and various colours/styles to make my wife a cup cake flower bouquet. The ladies at hey Cupcake were very accommodating. I had a picture with me of what I had in mind, they asked me to email it too them. When I picked up the cupcakes, I was blown away with the assortment and quality of the product, and they tasted great! Well done!