“Quick and Easy”
Review of Wild Wing

Wild Wing
Ranked #113 of 204 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Family of ten celebrating a Birthday. Fast and efficient service, however charged extra for sides ,sauces and cheese on hamburger. This is a second visit and although the food and service greatly improved, the quality of the food requires improvement. May try again in a couple of years, not overly excited about this establishment. Rather expensive.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

When in Sherwood Park, have dinner or lunch at this restaurant. They have great wings, cold beer, great service and a great relaxed atmosphere. Over 100 different varieties of wings! TVs showing sports and gaming.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

This place came highly recommended by a friend but I was disappointed.

18 wings with fries and carrots and celery sticks for $25? I mean, I would gladly pay that for awesome wings but the wings that were served to me were not crispy at all.

Also ordered a full rack of baby back ribs and that was better

The redeeming quality of this place was the great and friendly service.

3  Thank yycflip
Reviewed 21 December 2016

In Edmonton with family for Christmas vacation. First time at this restaurant. Pub type/sports bar type atmosphere Food was very good and the service excellent. Will definitely go gain We were unaware that Wednesday was half price burger day so this was a nice surprise. Two burgers, with fries and two pints of draft for under $25. Incredible value.Server was excellent and friendly.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were travelling home from Red Deer through Sherwood Park and stopped for lunch. This was our first visit to this franchise. We were directed to seat ourselves. I ordered a n/a beer (only one choice available). My wife and I shared a calamari, two types of chicken wings (one crunch and one saucy from the 101 choices) and my wife had a salad. The calamari was the chunky kinds and came with a sweet hot sauce dip. The wings were hot and steaming with lots of crunch and flavour. The salad was fresh and plentiful. The service was very good. We will returning to this franchise and location. Recommend the salt and vinegar wings and calamari (unless your set on the thinner calamari rings and tentacles).