“Really good breakfast, for a reasonable price”
Review of Rosies in the Park

Rosies in the Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosies in the Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 211 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with the breakfast here at Rosie's, the food tasted great, portions we're decent and the price was fair.

Its hard to find a decent greasy spoon in Sherwood Park but this one tops the list for good breakfast.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Very nice family restaurant serving all meals . Very good for breakfast with reasonable prices ..Very busy at breakfast . Good service .

Reviewed February 22, 2017

Friendly easy diner breakfast. Fast and friendly. People love to take in the allday breakfast before or after a summer baseball game or hockey.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Meal was excellent, my friend and I really enjoyed the food, especially the pizza!!! I had to mention that, it was the BEST pizza that I had ever eat!!!!! we love it!!!!!

Reviewed October 25, 2016

I have been going to Rosies for the last 4 years. The management has recently changed and I have had awful experiences since. The food is now small portions, made quickly and without care. The service is SLOW especially in the bar were even on busy nights it is always only one waitress who is rude. and makes loads of mistakes. Im sad because i used to love Rosie's and go there all the time, but after today (they annoyed me for the last time) I will never go back there again.

4  Thank HaleyN45