“Tried this place today for lunch.”
Review of Taco Time

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Time
Ranked #124 of 211 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Reviewed March 25, 2016

Food was good and serving size was great. First time trying Taco Time and I would go back again. Healthy lunch if you stay away from the fires.

Reviewed January 30, 2016

Why have the usual bland Chinese takeout when you can have a authentic, tasty Thai food. Coconut rice, green curry, onion cakes will leave you wanting to try more from this unknown gem. The turnover they have in their service has never detracted from the tastings of th dishes.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

My kids and husband always go to Taco Time in the mall and they are always happy afterwards! We have tried several items and they're all good. The staff are very friendly too.

Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

Mall lunch today. What can I say.
When in a food court...9 times out of 10...I gravitate to Taco Time.
Personal weakness is Beef Burrito Supreme with a mexi deluxe.
I find it's not all that different than taco's at home.
Shell. Meat. Cheese. Lettuce. Tomato. Salsa. Done.
Not sure what people expect.
Better than Taco Bell by a long shot in my opinion.
It's not fine dining.
It's fast food tacos in a mall.
and I wil happily continue with this habbit.