“Have ordered this for my grandchildren”
Review of Panago Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panago Pizza
Ranked #99 of 204 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 September 2016

They make the very best barbequed chicken pizzza which I love. I usually always order for my grandchildren.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Panagopoulos Pizza is great! Perfect crust everytime...properly risen dough with a nice soft crust. Delicious toppings, deals on 2 pizzas. I live on an acreage out of town a bit and they deliver hot and fast everytime. Way to go, Panago!

Reviewed 19 June 2015

the pizza was cold, not very warm, poor quality in the making of it, we found it over priced for what we got ....very disappointed

Reviewed 7 May 2015

This by far my favorite Pizza where they make your Pizza in front of you, which is hand twirled dough! Good selection of ingredients
and it can not get any fresher than this. Not an eat in place but is take out only.

Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

Delicious crust and sauce, pizza I love I order from them all the time. They have the best cheese sauce I have found anywhere and you can buy them in big jars which is great for me I can leave them in my fridge for next pizza I eat even if its a frozen grocery store pizza.
love love love this place. Its take out and delivery only there is not a place really to sit down and eat.