“Great overall experience!”

Smitty's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 213 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly and patient as we had a toddler. The food was top notch! I will defiantly be going back to this location!!

Reviewed December 3, 2017

We enjoy coming to this Smitty's for family meals. The service is always friendly and prompt and the food is always good although the kids pizza could use some improvement.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Our family goes to this restaurant on a weekly basis. We tried other places, but we ended up deciding that Smitty's is the one we liked the most.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

I saw the reviews and decided to give it a shot, but was disappointed. I was concerned as soon as I saw how many options there were on the menu - too many, which is never a good sign. It looks like everything is heated from frozen, not fresh, so I decided to go with the day's specials. The wings were small and pretty basic. The poutine was thin cut soggy fries with package gravy and shredded cheese.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

The food was excellent as usual. My 'seniors' Denver omelette with pancakes was very good, however not as generous as on previous visits. The coffee was plentiful and we were not rushed by staff or other patrons as there are many booths and tables. So we thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast visit with friends.