“Still loving the VIB menu!”

Smitty's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 213 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Reviewed March 26, 2018

The best part of eating at Smitty's is getting to choose the 4 items I want to eat today. I can customize my meal to be just the right size for me today and enjoy every bite. It always tastes homemade.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

The staff were friendly and welcoming. Everything was cooked to our expectations, everything tasted delicious and served at the ideal temperature. Staff was always checking on us to make sure our meal was tasting as it should be. Thanks again, Smitty’s!

Reviewed January 9, 2018

The setting was comfortable and staff friendly. The food was good basic food and served promptly and warm. There was a small problem with my husband’s liver being over cooked around the edges but this was r3ctified quickly and graciously.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I happened to be hungry as I was driving by at lunch time, so i stopped in on a whim. (Smitty's is in the Super 8 hotel lobby.) There wasn't a wait as there is with many restaurants at lunch time. Service was very pleasant and attentive without being disruptive, and the server kept my coffee topped up. I like milk with my coffee, not cream, and I was given a generous amount here, unlike at most restaurants where they give about 2 tablespoons and I usually end up buying a small glass of milk. I ordered the Half Club Sandwich with very, very well done bacon and fresh fruit cup as my side. I hoped half a sandwich would be enough. It turns its a full sandwich but doesn't have the third piece of toast that's usually Ina club. It was perfect! And my bacon was perfectly cooked - most restaurants usually serve my bacon underdone even though I emphasize "very, very well done" when ordering. It was the beat club sandwich I've ever had. It was more expensive than I thought to would be but still reasonable. Try Smitty's - yiu might be surprised.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

My wife & I went out for a Sunday breakfast. The waitress was friendly and usual & I asked for an extra big piece of pie. She came back with one twice the size!!