“great family restaurant”

Smitty's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 213 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Reviewed July 10, 2018

we love coming to eat here with our kids. plenty of meal options for adults and the kids menu is a big hit. we really enjoy the all day breakfast. the service has always been great and we will definitely be back soon. the points card is also a great perk.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

They have wonderful choices on the menu and the staff are always friendly and happy. they have a buffet on Saturday and Sunday mornings, lots to choose from, the food is great I love the turkey meal or the beef dip meal. but everything on the menu is good

Reviewed March 26, 2018

The best part of eating at Smitty's is getting to choose the 4 items I want to eat today. I can customize my meal to be just the right size for me today and enjoy every bite. It always tastes homemade.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

The staff were friendly and welcoming. Everything was cooked to our expectations, everything tasted delicious and served at the ideal temperature. Staff was always checking on us to make sure our meal was tasting as it should be. Thanks again, Smitty’s!

Reviewed January 9, 2018

The setting was comfortable and staff friendly. The food was good basic food and served promptly and warm. There was a small problem with my husband’s liver being over cooked around the edges but this was r3ctified quickly and graciously.