Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2019

This resort might as well be straight from heaven. Wake up early for some sunrise yoga and then soak up the minerals in that natural mountain water. And of course, how could it not be on our list, without a spa?

Date of stay: September 2019
26  Thank the_must_do_travels_
Mountain T, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat & Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Wow - thank you very much for your comments! The Kootenay Mountains are certainly heavenly, aren't they? We hope to have you back for sunrise yoga, and to earn that awesome hot tub soak at the end of the day.

Be well.

Reviewed October 23, 2019

I went with a friend to Mountain Trek. We were both looking for a health reboot for different reasons, but I wasn't totally sure what to expect. In the end, it was everything I was looking for.

The hiking was outstanding, and there was something for every level. Despite having hiked my entire life, I learned a lot about pole technique, posture, and even foot care! I was challenged and got stronger. I felt like I really pushed myself, which was great. I'm not really a yoga person, but I even enjoyed that and I learned a lot about stretching and roller work.

The food was wonderful. The guides, coaches, and massage therapists were also top notch. Cathy and Kirk really made the program come together. All of the lectures were well done. I already know a lot about health and wellness, but still learned a lot. I found the most important part to be the wisdom they imparted around goal setting and habits.

I can't wait to see where this program will take me now that I'm back home. It has given me a lot to think about and I am already on track implementing my goals.

Thank you Mountain Trek!

1  Thank emcbc
Mountain T, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat & Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear you feel stronger and learned some things along the way. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

Two wonderful week - an investment in my health!
No wonder this retreat program won so many awards. It’s a perfect place to do a reset, recharge, reflect and get fit. All of this while enjoying beautiful breathtaking hikes and views, surrounded by a ratio of 3 to 1 staff (max participants/wk 16), feasting on ridiculously spectacular delicious organic calorie-controlled spa cuisine and pampering yourself in the spa.
The 5 pilar on which this program is based covered in the lectures, are designed so you walk away with a plan and small actions to enable you to reach your current and/or future goals. The overall aim is to systematically incorporate small new actions to live a balanced healthy life while dealing with the current fast pace of life today. « Keep progressing Not perfection »

Trip type: Travelled solo

Lyne,

We thank you for sharing your Mountain Trek experience, and glad to hear you feel pampered, balanced and recharged!

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went to MountainTrek for our 30th anniversary, to reboot our health for the next 30 years :). We both now look at this as one of the greatest experiences of our lives. I came home feeling better and more energetic than ever. I had a significant caffeine and sugar fix, and didn’t miss either at all. The hikes are challenging, but the payoff is so worth it! The entire staff is top-notch and the food out of this world. My only advice would be that you wean off of the caffeine in advance, which I did to save my headaches for home rather than the gorgeous Canadian mountains.

I’m very thankful to the entire staff at MountainTrek. They truly care for each person individually. This is not a “lounge around” holiday, but an incredible destination to reboot your health and your life.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank M8605UPjohna

John,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife! So happy to hear that Mountain Trek left a positive lasting impression on lives.

Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

I actually stumbled upon Mountain Trek and will be forever grateful for my experience at this fitness and wellness focused retreat. Was it physically changing? Absolutely. By design. However, different than previous hiking and fitness retreats I have been on around the world,
Mountain Trek breaks their outings into 4 groups allowing for up and down days or simply a more achievable hike in the medium range. I learned so much about the correct use of poles and the correct form out on the trail. The guides were all beautiful people that truly cared about our execution of form and safety. Kirk and Cathy’s leadership, operational excellence and wealth of knowledge they impart to guests should be required in our education systems. I found this retreat to be multifaceted and effective in creating a whole human based practice that will be the foundation for my vitality for the rest of my life. Didi’s massages, Kristy’s fitness classes, knowledgeable, happy guides, oh and the FOOD was incredible! The chef’s are world-class. Kirk’s classes should be distributed to every single human, but until then, go to this retreat.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank kristinature

Kristi,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words! It is wonderful that you learned so much from the program, and that it will continue to help you on your journey. We hope to welcome you back again one day.