Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Canadian Bushman
White Rock, Canada

Looks much much better on the outside

Review of Motel 99
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 17, 2022
To give this a one star would be unfair to a one star.

Total third world:
- Stained, dirty and torn carpet
- left over bar of soap in shower
- toilet not flushed with remains from last guest
- room full of flies (at least 10)
- The sheets are scary so I'm using my sleeping bag and sleeping on top. Not sure how many weeks ago they were washed

Would not recommend even if it was free
Date of stay: September 2022
Room Tip: NONE! Keep driving
1.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
    C$136
    C$142
18.3 km from Motel 99
View more hotels in Grand Forks
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2022

Room was horribly dirty. Thank goodness I had sanitizing wipes in my car or we would not have been able to stay. It was obvious that pillow on bed had been used and carpet was so dirty we could not take off our shoes. No coffee, tea, kettle or supplies. Microwave only but nothing to heat anything in. No cups except plastic.
They should not be allowed to stay in business in our opinion.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed April 13, 2022

Cheap the room rate, cheap the furnishings, cheap the linen, cheap the soundproofing, cheap the wifi if you can connect, cheap the bottomless bathroom vanity.
If you want cheap with all that's listed, this is the place for you or go elsewhere.

Room tip: Go elsewhere
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed December 8, 2021 via mobile

I went to Motel .99 on December 5 worst decision I could ever make the room look clean but it wasn’t the bed was full of hair and blood and bedbugs and cockroaches!

I went to use the washroom came back to find cockroaches on my pillow! I killed many in the few minutes sitting there!

I went to the office to talk to the manager and he could care less he came to the room without a mask! As well as when I checked in he didn’t wear a mask!

I showed him the dead bugs i killed and he said that it’s to be expected in that city because that city is a jungle out there!
I told him cockroaches are not acceptable and it’s not because of the city due to poor cleaning!

Told him there’s many hairs in the bed plus blood I showed him the blood and he said it wasn’t blood clearly it was blood and he said the sheets were fine that there was no hair all over I showed him all the hair that I pulled off a little section of the sheets he said that didn’t come from the sheets but the sheets were clean!

All while standing there with no mask on!!
He asked me if I wanted to leave I said no I want my money back he laughed said I won’t get my money back that if I wanted to leave I could just leave and I said you’re not getting money that easy!!

I sat in a chair all night because I was so scared about the bedbugs and the cockroaches that I stayed up all night watching for anything to come near me!
I sat in a chair all night just to stay safe The mini bugs running round!

Tell him the bugs were acceptable because he said there’s nothing he can do!
Stay clear of this hotel or you will be taking critters home to your house and your vehicles!!

This Place is disgusting not worth $90 I paid to sit in the chair all night!!!!

He also does tax evasion because he said that if we paid cash he wouldn’t have to declare the taxes on the room!!

This motel is advertisedon booking.com
Tried to go to it to put a review toward people away from this place because you’re guaranteed to go home or some kind of critter and no one should have to spend $90 to sit in a chair all night to avoid all kinds of bugs!!!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2021 via mobile

It’s not a place to stay.
Dirty pillow cases and dirty top bed cover.
The reviews on b this place are confirmed by this visit.
It’s a last option and a bad one at that.
Sleep in the car or move on down the road.
Sleep in your clothes is a plan.
Of course try it yourself and then write your review.

Room tip: Keep Driving.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2020

Have stayed here once in a pinch and got gouged in price for a terrible room !! let's face it, anybody I have spoken with has nothing good to say about this property and its management.

Certainly overpriced for what they have to offer. They also appear to be in direct communication with the other dive in town.

Room tip: Drive by and stay somewhere else
Date of stay: September 2020