Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Briana L
Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada

Home is where the heart is. <3

Review of The Maples B&B
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 26, 2014
I was invited to this unique abode a couple of years ago through a family friend and was completely changed for life. The house is extraordinarily beautiful and boasts history that is beyond explanation, but that isn't what has kept me going back every year. Dawna, the french connoisseur chef who owns and operates this B&B is the true gem. A feeling of home and unmeasurable hospitality was what will always remain in my memories and heart. I've never felt so relaxed and cared for as when I walk through her doors, and the food!! I could go on for an hour about all of the amazing food and delicious smells that came from that kitchen! I am a bit of a picky eater, but I have to say there hasn't been a breakfast, lunch or dinner that hasn't put me in one of those great satisfied moods. As a matter a fact, I think I am going to give her a call today! Don't miss out on this place, there is no where else like it.
Date of stay: May 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    C$249
  • Vio.com
19.1 km from The Maples B&B
View more hotels in Grand Forks
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I travel to work in Grand Forks on a monthly basis and have stayed in most of the hotels/motels over the years and would say without a doubt that the Maples B&B is the best place to stay in Grand Forks. The house is charming and interesting, full of antiques, and the location is easy to find and handy for walking downtown if you choose. Donna provides a warm welcoming environment and has a wonderful ability to be there when you want her to be and disappearing when you want the space to yourself. Her breakfasts are amazing and served in a lovely turn of the century dining room. Usually we have the place to ourselves. When my wife travels with me we enjoy sitting in the parlour having a glass of wine and enjoying the fire. I would also recommend a soak in the clawfoot tub as a particular pleasure at the Maples. the yard is lovely and you almost always share it at some point with a 3 or 4 deer that can be coaxed to eat from your hand. I stay in many B&Bs in the Kootenays and the maples is one of my favourites.

Room tip: All the rooms are excellent
Date of stay: December 2013