“Cool find ”
Review of Paddy Shack

Paddy Shack
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Nakusp
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Great Burgers, Fries And Shakes!!
Description: Great Burgers, Fries And Shakes!!
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Drove past this place a few time and decided to stop in. Perfect summer day. Neat experience - like a walk up drive thru and the staff was friendly.

The food was tasty, pleasantly surprised and taken straight back my childhood eating at a burger stop with my family on a road trip.
Cool place.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We ate here a couple times during our stay. The staff was always friendly and helpful. We had the poutine whi h eas very tasty. We also had a hamburger and greek wrap. Both were very good.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

I had a Greek chicken wrap here which was good. The milkshake was literally just a large cup full of soft serve ice cream which was a big disappointment, especially for the price. If you like deep fried food and burgers this is your joint. Service was friendly but I just wasn't that impressed with my food.

1  Thank Bctraveler2017
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We JUST made it in time to try the food and coffee at this gem in Nakusp. We were staying here and were determined to visit as many local places as possible. We went to this place for lunch and we got the shack burger and fries with jalapeño poppers and coffee. As well as FREE ice cream because it was the last day. The shack burger was awesome, the fries crispy and tasty and the jalapeño appy incredibly well balanced. The ice cream was an awesome little treat as well. The coffee was the best my husband has had on our trip!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

The four of us ordered a veggie wrap, poutine, and a burger. We had ice cream and milkshakes for dessert, which were good, but nothing special. The veggie wrap was the best and most flavorful. The poutine serving is large, so either have that be your meal or share. My one complaint about the poutine is that they didn't melt the cheese. It was cold, chunks on top of the poutine. I ended up picking it off.