See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

We just came home from the Homestead Cabins and I can't thank then enough for letting us stay. What an incredible place!!! The cabin is amazingly comfortable. And fully equipped with everything you need and more . Fire pit out the back and a fully loaded BBQ for your use. Most importantly our 14week old Puppy absolutely loved the freedom. We could open the door and let him go and knew he was safe. Even tho he was always in our sight. Homestead will be the only place I stay in port Renfrew from now on... Rose and her husband brick couldn't have made us feel more welcome. Loved chatting with them. And the great halibut brick gave us was beautiful. It is 100% an amazing place with wonderful owners. I'll return just because of them. Can't wait for our next trip up already.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michellewalsh101
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I had such an amazing time at The Homestead Cabins. It’s the perfect mix of getting away to nature with the conveniences of home. Our days were spent exploring Port Renfrew’s lakes and beaches, and at night we sat around the camp fire and even had an amazing crab feast courtesy of our fabulous host Rosie! I can’t wait to go, this will be a vacation spot we’ll visit for years to come.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends