Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eric Ormesher
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Great

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
The hotel was great, also beside a sick bar that we watched the oilers game at! Location is right by the river perfect for a walk in the evening. The rest of these words are to fill out the mandatory 200 character minimum. No seriously, minimum.
Date of stay: June 2024
    • Expedia.com
      C$147
    19.2 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Sicamous
    View more hotels in Sicamous
    All reviews room was clean restaurant next door bit dated parking lot back home a great stay gas cleaning kelowna
    Selected filters
    Reviewed May 25, 2024

I gave this hotel 2 days cancellation notice and it appears that the person I spoke with forgot to cancel my reservation. They took me as a "no show" and have charged me. I explained how and when I called and they simply didn't care. Could not travel due to family illness. Regardless, their error and my charge. Terrible. I will ensure I never recommend this property for Sicamous stays. Not even a care to make it right. Customer service and doing what's right is what keeps you in business. Good luck to you.

Room tip: Poor customer service. Stay away.
    Date of stay: May 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank Sandy K
    Reviewed February 4, 2024

Ok for price if you get the deals!! Needs updating badly!!! Older beds, very simple, but worked for our needs. Affordable family option. Suite had microwave and mini fridge. Pull out couch not great but worked for kids.

Date of stay: February 2024
    Reviewed January 2, 2024

Terrible customer service. I made a double reservation and the hotel is the only one that could do something. The hotel was not even full. The rep would barely speak to me. Will stay at Best Western next time as will all of our snowmobile friends. On top of that dirty and unkept.

Room tip: Do not stay here
    Date of stay: December 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank Jennifer D
    Reviewed September 26, 2023

Two out of our three rooms had dirty bedding. The desk clerk suggested that I should just change the sheets. Two hours later they made the beds after we stripped the sheets and went back to the desk clerk a second time.

Date of stay: September 2023
    Reviewed September 25, 2023

Just ran down, breakfast is terrible. They lost my item that I left behind and I went there to grab it for no reason after they told me they had it. Not renovated at all other that the flooring, needs a lot of work

Date of stay: September 2023