All reviews beautiful view toaster oven haida gwaii comfortable stay fire pit one night return trip off the highway two nights beds were comfortable camping bc cozy facilities hook wifi piped
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My father and I rented separate cabins next to each other and we both loved each one. Before we check in, I purchased food from Safeway Deli in town for a dinner on the porch. My father and I enjoyed the quiet and peacefulness of the camp ground. The RV's park below the cabins and they were very quiet as well.

It rained hard that night, and the tin roof magnified the sound: under the comforter, I snuggled down to enjoy the peaceful night. Seriously, I almost didn't want to review this place to keep it my secret: but you will love it. The bigger cabins can see the glacier across the highway, but we didn't mind. I highly recommend this lovely property.

Room tip: If you have more than two, the larger cabins have a separate bedroom.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Rose P, Owner at Glacier View RV Park & Cabin Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Hi, Thank you for the great review. It was wonderful seeing a father/daughter staying and enjoying the evening together. It must have rained real hard, the roof is shingles.. what you heard would have been the rain coming down the gutter and pipe.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

One of the best private RV parks we have stayed in. Clean, quiet, and well presented. I was welcomed by the operator, Rose is her name I think. She explained everything about the site. The charges are very reasonable for a full hook up RV and the wifi is good. It's next to Highway 16 but the traffic is not too bad. An obviously well cared for and looked after sight.

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rose P, Owner at Glacier View RV Park & Cabin Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you. So glad you enjoyed your stay. We do try our best to keep the campground clean and kept maintained. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We are so thankful we "discovered" this RV Park through Woodall's Campground Guide. It is the nicest Park we have been to. This hard-working couple has created a wonderful place for travelers with the landscaping, cleanliness and attention to facilities, park layout, beautiful cabins,

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rosalie V

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very happy with our Cabins and Campground. Each year we try to add more improvements.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

As far a RV park goes this is one of the best maintain and cleanest ones I have ever been to. The view is to die for if you enjoy a stunning view. The Glacier is right in front of you. Stayed here on our way to Prince Rupert and so on the way back we had to stay again. My husband is on a bike journey across Canada and he even mentioned how clean it was. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Sheila
We do try our best to keep the grounds and facilities at their cleanest and welcoming to weary travelers. The glacier is wonderful to see.. some days I stare in wonder at it's beauty.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed here whilst touring BC and really liked it
It is a very well kept attractive site with beautiful Glacier view, Lovely clean,Warm shower toilet facilities with piped relaxing music.
Very helpful and friendly Owner
If every site took this RV Park on as a template there would be a lot more Happy Campers.
:-)