Glacier View RV Park
Sandman Inn Smithers(Smithers)
US$89
Stork Nest Inn(Smithers)(Great Value!)
US$90
Silvern Lake Trail Bed & Breakfast(Smithers)(Great Value!)
US$97
Fireweed Motel(Smithers)(Great Value!)
US$64
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$112
US$72
  • Restaurant
US$58
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeautiful viewcomfortable stayone nightfire pitoff the highwaybeds were comfortablecabinhookcozybcpipedyukonwifiproximitycouchantiquespets
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Rented the smallest cabin for a two night getaway for myself and my dog. Loved the cabin - very comfortable and cozy, and it had everything one would need. Nice view of the glacier as well. Really enjoyed my stay, and happy that it is dog friendly and had wifi! Definitely would recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Avery d
Rose P, Owner at Glacier View RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

So glad you found us. We do try to keep things comfortable and cozy utilizing all the space available.
Thanks, Rose & Kent

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

The park is really great, friendly staff and nice spots with full hook up. The showers abd facilities are probably the cleanest and nicest we have seen on our trip. Definitely a place to stay! The view to the glacier is nice and also noise from nearvy highway during night is not a problem.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank muellner31

So glad we were able to make your stay enjoyable. We do work hard to keep the washrooms and showers clean.
Thanks, Rose & Kent

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night on my way through BC.
Loved the cabin, warm and welcoming. Beautiful decor inside and beautiful view outside.
I found the gentleman owner to be very friendly and helpful (and talented, as he built the cabins). He made suggestions as to decent places for my next nights stay.
I would highly recommend this as a restful campground.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Myviewofthings
Rose P, Owner at Glacier View RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

We have just finished the lastest cabin #9 and will be ready to rent out later this month.
Thanks for your great stay and comments.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

This is probably the worst RV "park" we';';ve both ever stayed in. First, both owners are quite unfriendly; with the woman being the much worst.These people don't even the time of the day, let alone answer some normal questions, like where is the shower, when is the laundroat available? (It turned out they locked the laundromat up at 9pm already, and don't open it until after 8:30am.) When we left it still wasn't open yet at about 9am. I asked the woman owner something about the hookups; she just stonewalled me, with a zombie face. If you like zombies, this is the place for you.
They wanted to charge for WiFi on top of everything. But to really top it off this place is inundated with mosquitos--you will be eaten alive.No other place in BC or Yukon has m;s like this.

Room Tip: bring lots of mosquito spray or creme
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi
I'm not sure what happened with your stay. I'm sure both I and my husband would have answered any questions you had about the campground facilities. Our office hrs are from 9 am to 9 pm and sometimes the laundromat gets locked at night. Sorry that you were not able to use the laundromat during your stay. I don't remember stonewalling you about the hookups, I was probably trying to answer all your questions. If you were asking lots of questions I may have lost track of which ones to answer first.
The wifi is an extra charge as some people don't use it and should not have to pay a higher price so that everyone has it for free. Working wifi in Northern BC is not a free item. You probably came while the mosquitoes were at their worst, and everyone I talked to in the area had the same thing, lots of mosquitoes. Our bug zappers were working their hardest.
Please make sure to come back so that you can enjoy another stay with us.
Much Thanks!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Nice place to overnight. Campground hosts were very nice. Showers were very clean and atractive. It is somewhat close to the highway, but there wasn't much noise since we were early in the season. Would go back if I ever decided to do the Cassier hwy again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Rose P, Owner at Glacier View RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again if you are passing through the area.