Glacier View RV Park
Sandman Inn Smithers(Smithers)
US$89
Stork Nest Inn(Smithers)(Great Value!)
US$90
Silvern Lake Trail Bed & Breakfast(Smithers)(Great Value!)
US$97
Fireweed Motel(Smithers)(Great Value!)
US$64
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$112
Capri Motor Inn(Smithers)
US$72
  • Restaurant
US$58
All reviewsbeautiful viewcomfortable stayone nightfire pitoff the highwaybeds were comfortablecabinhookcozybcpipedyukonwifiproximitycouchantiquespets
Reviewed October 29, 2017

We stayed in Cottage 5, which has a fenced yard and thus was great for our two dogs. The hosts were friendly, accommodating, and welcoming, and the cottage was like walking into Grandpa's cabin, old-style but cosy. We did pay extra to be able to have our dogs stay with us, but we had no problem with that. Bed was very comfortable.

On our first morning, we were amazed by the view - Glacier view is aptly named!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rose P, Owner at Glacier View RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Love the picture... beautiful sunrise morning.
So glad we were able to accommodate your stay.
Please do come again. Thanks, Rose & Kent

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming, host and hostess, very helpful and always available.
The cabin was a delight,very comfortable and had everything I needed. I hope I travel this way again as I would certainly book with them again. Proximity to smithers was convenient.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you so much for staying with us. Hope to see you again. We are not far from the town of Smithers, but far enough to enjoy the country.
Thanks again, Rose & Kent

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights with our tent trailer and found the close proximity to Smithers most valuable, as we were visiting friends and exploring the town and environs a bit.

I became quite addicted to having piano music piped in to the bathroom; brushing my teeth and showering will never be quite the same. I wonder if I could hire a piano player to be in my bathroom whenever I needed him. Hmm...

The sites could be a bit more treed and secluded, but I understand that could result in a reduction of the number of sites available and space is a limited resource.

We are passing back through Smithers on the back end of our trip and will likely return for one night to this RV park.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hi. So glad your stay was enjoyable. I too love hearing the relaxing music in the washrooms and laundry area. We do plan to add more trees and privacy fencing in the sites but try to not obstruct the magnificent view of the glacier.
Thanks, and hope to see you again. Rose & Kent

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Rented the smallest cabin for a two night getaway for myself and my dog. Loved the cabin - very comfortable and cozy, and it had everything one would need. Nice view of the glacier as well. Really enjoyed my stay, and happy that it is dog friendly and had wifi! Definitely would recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Avery d

So glad you found us. We do try to keep things comfortable and cozy utilizing all the space available.
Thanks, Rose & Kent

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

The park is really great, friendly staff and nice spots with full hook up. The showers abd facilities are probably the cleanest and nicest we have seen on our trip. Definitely a place to stay! The view to the glacier is nice and also noise from nearvy highway during night is not a problem.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank muellner31

So glad we were able to make your stay enjoyable. We do work hard to keep the washrooms and showers clean.
Thanks, Rose & Kent