US$101
US$72
  • Spa
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Sun Peaks Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Restaurant
Coast Sundance Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$77
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$98
US$95
  • Pool
Nancy Greene's Cahilty Hotel & Suites(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
  • Restaurant
Hearthstone Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Restaurant
Pinnacle Lodge(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotels.com
The Burfield(Sun Peaks)(Great Value!)
US$74
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsminute walk from the villagebear countryhot tubbunkelevationcondocouchclosetbedroomchristmasliftaccommodationski
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

What a great little place to call home for a few days! Close to everything. If you do it right you can ski almost to your door!
Only minor issue was the hot tub wasn't at the 104°Infact we got out shortly after getting in because it was too cool. Would be nice to have a flipper in the kitchen maybe some tongs. Kettle was mudding but the bottom part was there so perhaps something happened to it.

All in all I'd definetly stay here again!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2016

The condo was great and the kitchen was full! Had every thing needed to cook a full meal, pots pans cutlery, everything , fantastic place.
Nice fireplace, nice tv, quick walk to town. Everything you need is here minus groceries

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2016

I booked a 1 bedroom condo with a hot tub for my wife and I to celebrate our anniversary up at Sun Peaks. Unfortunately the condo I booked was booked by the owners shortly after so I was bumped up to a 2 bedroom condo. I was very happy to see that I was still given a place with a hot tub still as this was important to us to relax in and at no extra charge. I was also very happy that when I asked if I could be given a later check out at 11am that I was offered to check out at noon! The customer service was excellent here and a welcome envelope of great and useful information was provided by the Top of the Mountain team. I would definitely book here again.

Having said that there are a few things that could be improved here.
- The TV's are old and dated, the one in the bedroom did not work with the remote.
- The internet is slow
- The locations could use with a few privacy fences thrown up between some of the units. It's not very comfortable being in a hot tub and staring at your neighbours.
- The shower pressure leaves something to be desired
- The towels are old and not very good.
- The is hard and uncomfortable

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven C
Reviewed July 15, 2016

This complex is easy walking distance to the village, the main ski lifts, the cross-country ski area, Mt Morissey, cafes, restaurants, ice rink, sports centre etc. It has convenient underground parking and the condos have everything you need. Our apartment didn't have a hot tub but we didn't want one. There is a central courtyard which we used for playing games with my daughter. It looks like it has a nice firepit for use in the winter.

Because it's a little set aside from the village, it was nice and quiet, and we discovered that it's quicker and more pleasant to walk on the Valley Trail.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough amazing things about this place! Absolutely beautiful rooms, and full of everything you need. It has such a nice cozy feel, and they are close to everything! This place is great no matter what season you are in! I will definately be coming back here !

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple