“Fantastic Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 25 March 2016

We ordered from Mountain High Pizza last night and as always, it was amazing! We were very hungry and ordered 2 extra large pizzas for 4 adults and 1 child, instead of the usual 2 large. We could not believe how big the extra large pizzas actually are - they wouldn't fit into the oven, and we have lots of leftovers! Thanks for the great pizza!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Fabulous Pizzas, love the base with heaps of yummy toppings.
I ordered a large which is as big as a extra large here in Australia and it does us 2 meals over 2 days.
Went back for a slice of Pizza ( which are large) for lunch prior to taking the shuttle for my trip back to OZ, I accidentally left some personal items on the chair next to me, contacting the staff on arriving in OZ, the friendly response and effort they went too, sending them back to me was mind blowing. I cannot thank them enough and recommend them in a heart beat for their Pizzas and friendly service!
Looking forward to my trip next year, love Sun Peaks and especially the Pizzas!!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We have been visiting the mountain for 17 years and two things are consistent - I never want to leave and Mountain High is great. It is always our first stop when we arrive. The combination of fresh ingredients, great sauce and thin crust result in the best pizza anywhere.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Fantastic pizza! Great combinations, friendly staff! They deliver which is nice. A bit on the higher end price wise for pizza, but well worth it

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

We ordered the Hawaiian ham and pineapple and it was thick and delicious. The thick soft crust was baked to perfection and was not oily at all. I cant wait for our next trip up the mountain!!!!