“Great place for a quick breakfast”
Review of Tod Mountain Cafe

Tod Mountain Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Sun Peaks
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Toddies! Tod Mountain Cafe is a cute and quirky little cafe in the middle of Sun Peaks Village. We specialize in building sweet and savory crepes and making the very best coffee on the mountain (Even the Aussies think so!). Toddies is also serving Panini's, Bagels, Muffins and loads of other little snacks to fill those cravings and keep our customers happy. There has been a change in ownership since November 2016 and a few changes have been made so come in and say hi! We are proud to say that this cafe is still in business and is better than ever!
Reviewed March 5, 2018

We stopped here for a quick coffee and baked goods before hitting the slopes. Nice, relaxed vibes and friendly staff.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Could nor believe it ! Fantastic service and one day f the best breakfasts we have ever had !! Keep up the great job you so !

Reviewed March 2, 2018

We stopped in for lunch before hitting the slopes and the seating is quite small and not much room inside. but the food was awesome and the smoothies were great. Only issue was the staff were not very friendly and didn't look like they were enjoying working there.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Had a great breakfast in this place breakfast bagel , with egg , sausage yum, kept me going for most of my ski day.
They also do amazing pancakes and pretty good coffee, only negative is they could do with a larger seating area.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

My crepe was great. I had a turkey & Swiss cheese crepe. It came with bacon and pesto sauce and it was wonderful. But I was in town for four days and I tried to get in for breakfast and lunch each day. It was so busy, I ended up ordering my crepe for take away, and that was odd. There was not enough seating.

1  Thank 488traveller022