“Enjoyed the food, service and views!”
Review of Masa's Bar & Grill

Masa's Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Sun Peaks
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Being my first time at sun peaks I strolled around the village to decide where I wanted to have lunch. I looked at the menu and the patio seating and decided on Masa's. I ordered the turkey club house sandwich and a beverage and enjoyed the views. Beer came quickly, food within 10 minutes and server came by several times to check in with me. The price was fairly steep but not unexpected for a little resort and it was a large, filling, tasty sandwich!

Reviewed April 5, 2018

I did not expect much as it was the restaurant at the base of the skiing area. In my experience at other ski mountains, one is held captive with no other options so I would be paying higher than average prices for average food. This was not the case here. We returned for lunch here even though our hotel was close by. The teenagers loved the pork belly sandwiches and poutine. I had the quinoa salad and devoured it. There was a kids menu too and the portions filled up my 9 year old.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Seemed like a bunch of unappealing heavy food choices. Not much for me a vegetarian and nothing for children. It's fine to have different choices but when you are right at the base of the mountain lift you should have a few basic staples like normal sandwiches and kid fare. We sat down but left and went elsewhere after looking at the menu.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with the dining experience at Masa's. Menu options were great, food was delicious and server was friendly. Live music added to the great experience.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Great buzzy atmosphere, good service. Excellent food and value. Portions very large but they are happy for you to share. Lovely interior decor.