All reviews continental breakfast room was clean toast yogurt hard boiled eggs port augusta sushi restaurant small room would stay again full kitchen next morning excellent price top floor late flight avenue bistro convenient location king bed
Reviewed February 5, 2018

If you like a spacious room with a good bed, lots of space to unpack to, and a thoughtful layout, it would be hard to do better than this.
Kathy at reception was very helpful with our booking and even an early check in.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms have balconies which is nicer than sitting out on the patios of the rooms just off the parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NorthCountryWriter
Reviewed January 23, 2018

We stayed here for one night when we needed accommodation in early January, travelling with our pet Lab. Room reservation, check-in and check-out were handled professionally, and our room was great. Breakfast was similar to what other hotels offer when included in a bed & breakfast rate.

The pet room was much larger and more comfortable than our usual go-to choice in Courtenay, and the rate was actually lower. This is now our new place to stay on our frequent visits to the Comox Valley in the future. Nice quiet location, close to all services in Comox.

Room Tip: Call hotel directly to get the best rate available.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rundleskinny
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I stayed at Port Augusta on my trip to Victoria and then when I came back five days later. No problems with my first room. My return was a totally different experience. I was given a small corner room that was flilthy. The floor was so dirty I would not take my shoes off. My bed looked like it had not been changed. The sheets were wrinkled and I took it apart and redid it. It was raining heavily and the office was busy so I dealt with the problem. My parking spot was three doors down from my door. I had to drag out a big suitcase and other things from the car's trunk and trundle them down to my room. Next morning was still raining and loading up was a drag. I paid the disinterested staff and left.

Room Tip: avoid the corner rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Our group of seven stayed here for a quick stop on the island to visit family and friends. This hotel did us fine - affordable accommodations in a convenient location to us, along the main drag leading into Comox and away from the busier commercial area in Courtenay.

The hotel is a little dated but was clean, quiet and safe. We were served by the same lady at both check-in and check-out and she couldn't have been friendlier. They have free continental breakfast but we didn't take advantage as our kids wanted something hot. We couldn't hear noise from the outside or from other units. Hot water pressure was excellent.

Don't know if we'll ever be in Comox again but if we are we will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff. Reasonable price. Clean and quiet older inn. You can see they are trying to keep it up. not a luxury hotel if that is what you are looking for. Pool a life saver in this heat. Continental breakfast. I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PortAugustaInn2082, Front Office Manager at Port Augusta Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. All our staff works as a team to give our guests
a comfortable & happy experience. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.