Woodview Bed and Breakfast
US$148
Villa Eyrie Resort(Malahat)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$176
US$69
US$78
Ramada Duncan Cowichan Valley(Duncan)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
Hotwire.com
Thunderbird Motor Inn(Duncan)(Great Value!)
US$72
Falcon Nest Motel(Duncan)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$247
TripAdvisor
US$143
Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$147
All reviewsshawnigan lake schoolgreat hostsenjoyed our staymini fridgeprivate entrancerichardprivacyensuite
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Staying with Richard and Vicky at their beautiful home in Shawnigan Lake was one of the best recommendations we could ever have taken. They both went above and beyond what we would ever expect in a B and B. Plus, the breakfasts were AMAZING! Although this time we came up for a Triathlon, we would consider coming here on a regular basis for a holiday. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this location to anyone. Easily Shawnigan's Best Kept Secret!!

Room Tip: Both the rooms that I saw were equally fantastic.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2011

From the minute we stepped in to Vicky and Richard's home we were treated like family. They went above and beyond any B & B I have ever stayed in. I was there for a triathlon so I had to wake up very early to have breakfast and then off to the race. Vicky not only got up before 6am to serve us a proper breakfast before our race she also invited us to come back after the race to shower and have another post race breakfast of absolutely yummy food. Richard drove us to the race and picked us up when we called him after the race. We were completely catered to. We loved it so much that we have already pre-booked for the same weekend next year. Did I mention how funny they were? We had an absolutely fabulous stay. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Stop looking for B&B's; this is the best one I have stayed at on the Island!! I generally use Woodview for business but this weekend we stayed there for the Shawnigan Lake Triathlon. I travelled with 2 friends and we all shared one room (3 single beds), the room is BIG and very clean. Kitchen area outside the room stocked with everything you could need, the attention to detail is amazing. As for Vicky and Richard, they are great hosts, very accomodating, even with the early breakfast requirements before the race (porridge - make sure you try it!!) and then the friendly shuttle service they offer too!! They both have a great sense of humour so be prepared for a lot of laughs!!

Most B&Bs would have you checked out by noon but they accomodated all of us staying for the race by letting us come back, shower and then have our breakfast, which was at 2pm and what a fantastic cooked breakfast, all the fruit and produce is fresh!!

For any Tri Athletes reading this....we have already booked for next year!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I wanted a B&B close to Shawnigan Lake School and Woodview B&B is only about a 3 minute drive...Perfect! The home is lovely. The bedroom I occupied was large, comfortable, quiet and very clean. Vicky and Richard are very friendly and helpful hosts. After enjoying my 2-night stay so much, I booked it again the following weekend. Breakfast was great...thanks so much!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Getting there was a challenge. We did not have a GPS and the roads had no lights, though we kept calling Vicky and kept asking for directions, she was very kind and told us exactly where to go. When we got there we were relieved thinking we were going to a old and dirty bed and breakfast, the rooms were amazing! They were beautifully decorated, the rooms had wireless internet connection, and everything we needed. Thank you Vicky for being a wonderful host, we really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family