Kayak Fundy - FreshAir Adventure
Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Highly recommended - had a great time

My family had a fantastic experience doing the Molly Kool tour. Instruction/safety primer showed... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jennifer M
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
It was my Birthday and I wanted to do this Adventure for a while.

What a gorgeous area to kayak!! Alma is beautiful and lots of lovely little restaurants and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
clammygunther
Moncton, Canada
via mobile

All reviews sticky buns safety briefing beautiful coast wonderful tour great fun new brunswick hopewell rocks gina estuary paddling instructions gear bay fundy tides shore kool
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Can't rave about this place enough! My boyfriend and I were vacationing near Alma and booked a half day tour. The tour guides were very knowledgable and friendly and the price was very reasonable for what you get. We spent a good 3+ hours on the bay of Fundy and had amazing views. Very relaxing kayaking so you can really take in the scenery. We don't do much kayaking and made out just fine.This was one of my favourite excursions we did on our trip. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

What a great day we had!! My Sister & Brother-in-Law along with our boys ages (17,11,9 & 7) did the Estuary tour with Isaac as our guide. He was both funny and informed which we all appreciated. Six out of the Seven of us had never been kayaking and after going I would say that all of us would love to go back and do it again! Thanks to everyone at FreshAir Adventures for the awesome day!

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Did the 4 hour tour with my 13/11 year old daughters. The guides were wonderful. Amanda and Vince were funny and made the trip so enjoyable. We loved it, highly recommended...

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

I dropped in as I am a keen paddler. The staff were friendly and helpful and told me about paddling in the area.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Vince and Amanda were our guides. They made the paddle fun, educational and very friendly.
The half day tour was very well run and a great value.
Thanks to Amanda for the 'tides' tutorial while enjoying a bayside snack.
This is a must-do for anyone's Bay of Fundy trip!